AP Eamcet Hall Tickets 2020: The Government of Andhra Pradesh is going to conduct the Eamcet Examination for intermediate Students. so those who are Applied AP EAMCET Application on or before the last dates are eligible to download AP Eamcet Hall Tickets 2020. So students who are waiting for EAMCET 2020 Admit Cards and Exam dates information is provided below.
AP Eamcet Hall Tickets 2020 – Download AP Eamcet Admit Cards
AP EAMCET Examination Notification & Details 2020:
|Exam Conducted Board||Andhra Pradesh|
|Name of the Examination||EAMCET|
|Last Date to Apply EAMCET||( with Late Fee: 30/04/2020)|
|Hall Tickets Dates||Very Soon|
|Exams Conducted on||Updated Soon|
When will Conducted AP Eamcet 2020 Exams:
The exams of Eamcet Exams are going to start in July and Aug 2020. This time the AP Eamcet 2020 is going to conduct by the Jawaharlal National Technological University Kakinada (JNTUK) The university authorities have already released the AP EAMCET 2020 Application Form, Dates, Pattern, Telangana EAMCET Further details in the main page of Telangana Inter board that is The AP Eamcet Exam centers 2020 can be known by the respective AP Eamcet Hall tickets 2020 given by their respective colleges.
AP EAMCET Exam Pattern 2020:
The Intermediate Eamcet Exam of Ap consists of 3 subject physics, chemistry, and Mathematics. There are no negative marks for this examination. The exam pattern is as follows.
- Physics: 40 Marks
- Chemistry: 40 Marks
- Mathematics: 80 Marks
- Total: 160 marks
Here each bit consists of 1 mark with no negative marks. The Ap eamcet Weightage 2020 in intermediate is of 40%. Here jntufastresults also provide the AP Eamcet Syllabus, Ap eamcet Previous Papers.
AP EAMCET Exam 2020 – Syllabus Books & Important Topics:
Engineering and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) is conducted for Inter 2nd year completed students. So All the syllabus covered by Inter 1st year and 2nd-year syllabus.
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Exam Syllabus 2020 For Engineering Students – Check here
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Exam Syllabus 2020 For Agriculture and Medical – Check here
Ap EAMCET 2020 instructions for Students:
- It is advised to visit your allotted Examination Center well before so that you can take examination tension-free.
- The candidate will not be allowed to take the examination even if late by 1minute.
- The candidate does not have the option of choosing a specific date/session to appear for the AP EAMCET-2020 entrance examination. This information is known to him/her only after downloading Hall Ticket. For any reason, if the candidate fails to appear in the given slot, he/she is treated as absent.
- The candidate has to submit the “FILLED IN ONLINE APPLICATION FORM” to the invigilator in the Examination Hall on the day of the APEAMCET-2020 exam. Also, affix a recent color photograph (3.5cms x 3.5cms) in the box provided (Bottom – Left side) on the FILLED IN ONLINE APPLICATION FORM and get it attested by a Gazetted Officer / Principal of the college where studied.
- The candidate belonging to SC / ST category has to submit the attested “CASTE CERTIFICATE” along with the FILLED IN ONLINE APPLICATION FORM” to the Invigilator on day of the APEAMCET2020 exam in the Examination Hall, in case, the Application number of his/her Caste Certificate is not provided at the time of the Online submission of the Application.
How to Take the AP EAMCET Mock Test Before The exam:
Students who are taking the EAMCET 2020 examination are must take the EAMCET 2020 Mock test. This Mock test will give Best Practices and Get Some much confidence before the exam. so Students can find mistakes before the EAMCET final exams by taking this AP EAMCET 2020 Mock Test. Below JntuFastresults provided a Direct link to take AP EAMCET Mock test 2020. So Click on the link and take Exams.
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Exam Mock test 2020 For Engineering Students – Check here
Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Exam Mock test 2020 For Agriculture and Medical – Check here
AP Eamcet 2020 – Exam Dates & Timings:
|Exam||Exam Dates||Exam Timings|
|AP Eamcet||Engineering – Updated Soon||Morning Session – 10:00AM to 1:00AM
Afternoon Session – 3:00PM to 6:00PM
How to Download AP EAMCET Exam Hall Tickets or Admit Cards 2020:
- Visit the official website as provided a link below.
- Click on the download hall ticket link
- Enter registration number, qualifying examination hall ticket number and date of birth in the respective fields
- Click on “Download Hall ticket”.
- AP EAMCET hall ticket 2020 will be displayed on the screen
- Download the admit card and take multiple print outs for future reference
- AP EAMCET Previous Question papers
- AP EAMCET Exam Tips and Tricks
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
MAIL US AT ANY TIME: JNTUFASTRESULT@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
~Check More Latest Updates~