JNTUA MBA 3rd semester results 2020: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anathapuram has conducted the JNTUA MBA Examination for 3rd year regular and supply of R17/ R14 Regulation. So students those who are attempted the JNTUA MBA 3rd sem results 2020 checks the results information and jntua 3rd mba results updated in below. JntuFastResults provided update to date jntua mba 3rd semester regular and supply examination results 2020.
JNTUA MBA 3rd semester results 2020:
JNTUA MBA III Semester Supply Exams Results – 2020:
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anathapuram|
|Examination||JNTUA MBA III Semester Supply Results 2020.|
|Status||Released on 16th Nov 2020|
JNTUA 3rd Semester MBA Results 2020
- MBA III Semester Supplementary Examinations Octobar/Nov2020 (For 2016, 2017 & 2018 admitted batches only)
HOW To Check JNTUA MBA 3rd Results:
- Candidates can check the JNTUA MBA 3rd year 3rd-semester Results from the official website or from the link which we are given in the below.
- Click on the respected “Results Link”.
- Its open on new tab and enter Your Hall ticket Number and hit on Submit Button.
- Now save or take the printout for further references.
JNTUA MBA 3rd Semester supply examination Results January 2020
JNTUA MBA 3rd semester R17 Supply Examination Results Oct/Nov 2020 – Results Link (Released on 16th Nov 2020)
JNTUA MBA 3rd semester R14 Supply Examination Results Oct/Nov 2020 – Results Link (Released on 16th Nov 2020)
JNTUA MBA 3rd semester R14 (Last Chance) Examination Results Oct/Nov 2020 – Results Link (Released on 3rd Dec 2020)
RC, CV & PCA Notification Issued For :
The candidates who wish to apply for recounting of theory external marks/challenge valuation/photocopy of answer script should submit the requisitions to their Principals along with the attested statement of marks with necessary fee on or before 27.11.2020
- There is no recounting for laboratory external
- The processing fee for recounting (non-refundable) for each theory external is Rs.100/-
- The fee for challenge valuation is Rs. 10,000/- per subject
- The fee for photocopy of answer scripts is Rs. 1500/- per subject
How To Apply for JNTUA RC/RV/CV:
Here those students are not satisfied above results you have a chance to get extra marks by applying for any one of those for Recounting/Challenge Valuation/PhotoCopy Answer Scripts. Here you can check full information and procedure for applying.
Check More Latest Updates