Students can go through the below provided Regular/ Supplementary examination fee notification for 1st year 2nd semester of R16/R18 Regulation. Those who are applied the jntuh b.tech 1-2 sem exam fee on or before the exam dates they only eligible to get JNTUH B.tech 1-2 Sem Hall tickets 2020.
JNTUH B.Tech 1-2 Sem Exam Fee notification 2020
JNTUH B.Tech 1-2 Sem Exam Fee Dates 2020
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad|
|Examination||JNTUH B.Tech 1-2 Sem Exam fee Notification|
|Category||jntuh Fee notification|
JNTUH 1-2 Sem B.Tech Regular/Supply Exam Fee Details:
JNTUH All the Principals are informed to note the revised dates for various scheduled activities of I, II, III Year II Semester B.Tech/B. Pharm Regular and Supplementary Examinations are as shown in Table-1 hereunder.
Further, the stationary collection dates are given in Table- II. A student who is already appearing for the exams at an exam centre and if he/she wish to continue at the same exam centre, such students need not give centre preference.
A service for uploading of students centre preference for conducting end exams shall be active from 14-10-2020 to 18-10-2020.
The final list of students allotment to different centres will be made available in portals on 20-10-2020.
|1||Exam Registration With Late Fee of Rs.2000/-||till 30-09-2020|
|2||Exam Registration With Late Fee of Rs.5000/-||From 01-10-2020 to 03-11-2020|
|3||Downloading (through examination portal) and issue of hall-tickets||31-10-2020|
|4||Exam Registration With Late Fee of Rs.10000/- * This late fee application should be manually submitted along with demand draft.||04-11-2020 to till the end of exams|
|5||Commencement of Theory Examinations||05-11-2020|
- FOR WHOLE EXAMINATION (ALL SUBJECTS) : Rs. 760/-
- FOR ONE SUBJECT (THEORY/PRACTICAL) : Rs. 360/-
- FOR TWO SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH) : Rs. 460/-
- FOR THREE SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH) : Rs. 560/-
- FOR FOUR SUBJECTS & ABOVE (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH) : Rs. 760/-
1. In case of Physical Handicapped students (deaf, dumb, hearing impaired, orthopedically handicapped and visually handicapped) as per University letter No. JNTUH/EB/Concessions to Handicapped students / 2010(1), dt.26-04-2010,with relevant documental evidence are eligible for exemption of examination fee payment.
2. For the students applied for RC/RV, if the results are not declared by the time of start of registrations for exams., the students are advised to register as per the time schedule given in this notification even for the subjects in which they have failed and waiting for RC/RV results. However, if the student passes the examination in RC/RV results, the examination fee paid for passed subjects will be refunded by the concerned Principals and the registrations of that student in that subject will be automatically deleted.
JNTUH B.Tech 1-2 Sem (R18/R16) Regular/Supple Notification April 2020 – Download Here