JNTUH B.Tech 2-1 sem Exams Fee Notification August 2021: JNTUH University Examination Branch issues notification for the conduct JNTUH B.Tech 2nd year 1st semester Supply Exams Fee Notification on the month of August 2021. In below we updated JNTUH B.Tech 2-1 Exam fee Notification 2021 for 2-1 Semester Supply Exams August. So Students who have backlogs on 2nd-year 1st semester you can apply to retake the exam. This notification is only eligible for ( R18, R16, R15, R13, R09) regulation respectively. Please go through the below text and check jntuh notification dates and fee details as provided by JNTUfastresult website from JNTU Offical web portal.
JNTUH B.Tech II-I Sem Supply Exams Fee Notification August 2021
JNTUH B.Tech 2-1 sem Exam Fee Notification 2021
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad|
|Examination||JNTUH B.Tech 2-1 sem Exam fee Notification 2021|
|Category||jntuh Fee notification|
|Status||Released on 20th July 2021|
When JNTUH B.tech 2-1 Sem Supply Exam will Conduct?
The students appearing for the above examinations commencing from 18-08-2021 are to note that the online registration for University examinations will be carried out as per the time schedule given below
JNTUH 2-1 sem B.Tech Exam fee Notification 2021 – Eligibility
This jntuh B.Tech Supple Examinations Notification exams as conduted on August 2021. Only below regulation are eligible to pay jntuh 2-1 exam fee 2021.
- II B.Tech. I Sem. (R18, R16, R15, R13, R09) – Supplementary
JNTUH B.Tech 2-1 Supply Exam Fee Details:
|Exam Registration||Start Date||End Date|
|Without Late Fee||26-07-2021||03-08-2021|
|With Late Fee Of Rs.100/-||04-08-2021||06-08-2021|
|With Late Fee Of Rs.1000/-||07-08-2021||09-08-2021|
|With Late Fee Of Rs.2000/-||10-08-2021||11-08-2021|
|With Late Fee Of Rs.5000/-||12-08-2021||16-08-2021|
|With Late Fee Of Rs.10000 /-
* This late fee application should be
manually submitted along with demand draft
|17-08-2021||Till end of exams|
How Much Amount To Pay for JNTUH Exam Notification August 2021
- FOR WHOLE EXAMINATION (ALL SUBJECTS): Rs. 760/-
- FOR ONE SUBJECT (THEORY/PRACTICAL): Rs. 360/-
- FOR TWO SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH): Rs. 460/-
- FOR THREE SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH): Rs. 560/-
- FOR FOUR SUBJECTS & ABOVE (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH) : Rs. 760/-
- FOR PROJECT WORK (SUPPLY): Rs.405/-
1. JNTUH through Proceeding No. JNTUH/EB/11148/2/2018 Dated.20-01-2018 have extended certain benefits to Physically Handicapped students (deaf, dumb, hearing impaired, orthopedically handicapped and visually handicapped) such as exemption from payment of examination fee and pass marks. The principals may submit the certificate of permanent disability in the year of admissions and it holds good for the entire duration of the course. The colleges need not submit proof of disability for every series of exams (Only in case of permanent disability)
2. For the students applied for RC/RV if the results are not declared by the time of the start of registrations for exams., the students are advised to register as per the time schedule given in this notification even for the subjects in which they have failed and waiting for RC/RV results. However, if the student passes the examination in RC/RV results, the examination fee paid for passed subjects will be refunded by the concerned Principals and the registrations of that student in that subject will be automatically deleted.
jntuh b.tech 2-1 semester Exam Fee Notification August 2021 – Download Official Notification