JNTUH B.Tech 2-2 sem Regular/Supply Exams Fee Notification Nov 2020: JNTUH University Examination Branch issues notification for the conduct JNTUH B.Tech 2nd year 1st semester Supply Exams Fee Notification on the month of Nov 2020. In below we updated JNTUH B.Tech 2-2 Exam fee Notification 2020 for 2-2 Semester Regular/Supply Exams Nov. So Students those who have backlogs on 2nd-year 1st semester you can apply to retake the exam. This notification is only eligible for ( R18, R16, R15, R13, R09) regulation respectively. Please go through the below text and check jntuh notification dates and fee details as provided by JNTUfastresult website from JNTU Offical web portal.
JNTUH B.Tech II-II Sem Regular/Supply Exams Fee Notification Nov 2020
JNTUH B.Tech 2-2 sem Exam Fee Notification 2020
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad|
|Examination||JNTUH B.Tech 2-2 sem Exam fee Notification 2020|
|Category||jntuh Fee notification|
|Status||Released on 20th Feb 2020|
JNTUH 2-2 sem B.Tech Regular/Supply Exam fee Notification 2020:
This jntuh B.Tech Regular/Supply Examinations Notification exams as conduted on June 2020. Only below regulation are eligible to pay jntuh 2-2 exam fee 2020.
- jntuh II B.Tech. II Sem ( R18, R16, R15, R13, R09) -Regular/Supply
JNTUH B.Tech 2-2 Regular/Supply Exam Fee Details:
JNTUH All the Principals are informed to note the revised dates for various scheduled activities of I, II, III Year II Semester B.Tech/B. Pharm Regular and Supplementary Examinations are as shown in Table-1 hereunder.
Further, the stationary collection dates are given in Table- II. A student who is already appearing for the exams at an exam centre and if he/she wish to continue at the same exam centre, such students need not give centre preference.
A service for uploading of students centre preference for conducting end exams shall be active from 14-10-2020 to 18-10-2020.
The final list of students allotment to different centres will be made available in portals on 20-10-2020.
|1||Exam Registration With Late Fee of Rs.2000/-||till 30-09-2020|
|2||Exam Registration With Late Fee of Rs.5000/-||From 01-10-2020 to 03-11-2020|
|3||Downloading (through examination portal) and issue of hall-tickets||31-10-2020|
|4||Exam Registration With Late Fee of Rs.10000/- * This late fee application should be manually submitted along with demand draft.||04-11-2020 to till the end of exams|
|5||Commencement of Theory Examinations||05-11-2020|
How Much Amount To Pay for JNTUH Exam Notification Nov 2020
- FOR WHOLE EXAMINATION (ALL SUBJECTS): Rs. 760/-
- FOR ONE SUBJECT (THEORY/PRACTICAL): Rs. 360/-
- FOR TWO SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH): Rs. 460/-
- FOR THREE SUBJECTS (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH): Rs. 560/-
- FOR FOUR SUBJECTS & ABOVE (THEORY/PRACTICAL/BOTH) : Rs. 760/-
1. The regular students of IV B. Tech. II Semester has to pay Rs.800/- additionally towards the provisional certificate fee (Rs.200/-) and the original degree certificate fee (Rs.600/-), in additional to Rs.760/-towards semester exam fee. The payment of the Original Degree certificate fee is mandatory.
2. In case of Physical Handicapped students (deaf, dumb, hearing impaired, orthopedically handicapped and visually handicapped) as per University letter No. JNTUH/EB/Concessions to Handicapped students / 2010(1), dt.26-04-2010, with relevant documental evidence are eligible for exemption of examination fee payment.
3. For the students applied for RC/RV, if the results are not declared by the time of the start of registrations for exams., the students are advised to register as per the time schedule given in this notification even for the subjects in which they have failed and waiting for RC/RV results. However, if the student passes the examination in RC/RV results, the examination fee paid for passed subjects will be refunded by the concerned Principals and the registrations of that student in that subject will be automatically deleted.
Download jntuh b.tech 2-2 sem official Notification Nov 2020 – Available