Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University-Hyderabad is going to Schedule of various activities related to B.Tech / B.Pharm I, II, III Year II Semester Regular and Supplementary Examinations (Spell-3 exams) on Nov-2020.
JNTUH B.Tech/B. Pharm 1-2/2-2/3-2 Sem Exams Dates Nov-2020 – Released
JNTUH B.Tech/B.Pharmacy Spell-3 Exam Dates Nov 2020:
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University-Hyderabad|
|Status||Updates on 19th Oct 2020|
|Courses||B.Tech/B.Pharm 1-2/2-2/3-2 Sem Exams|
Note: Every Point is important to Read and Understand, And Please share this information or This page to Your Friends and Your Whatsapp Groups. We Get back with Exam Time Tables with soon, Thanks
JNTUH B.Tech / B.Pharm 1-2, 2-2, 3-2 Sem Regular & Supple Spell-3 Exams Nov-2020
Subject: JNTUH – Exam Branch – Schedule of various activities related to B.Tech / B.Pharm I, II, III Year II Semester Regular and Supplementary Examinations (Spell-3 exams) Nov-2020- Intimation-Reg.
All the Principals are informed to note the revised dates for various scheduled activities of I, II, III Year II Semester B.Tech/B. Pharm Regular and Supplementary Examinations (Spell-3 exams) are as shown in Table-1 hereunder.
Further, the stationery collection dates are given in Table- II.
A service for uploading / modifying of students centre preference for writing their end exams shall be active from 08-10-2020 to 14-10-2020. The final list of students allotment to different centres will be made available in portals from 20-10-2020.
Commencement of Theory Examinations: 05-11-2020
|S.No||B.Tech /B.Pharm I, II &III Year II Sem Regular/Supplementary Exams||Start date||End date|
|1.||Exam Registration With Late Fee of Rs.2000/-||–||30-09-2020|
|2.||Exam Registration With Late Fee of Rs.5000/-||01-10-2020||03-11-2020|
|3.||Exam Registration With Late Fee of Rs.10000/- *This late fee application should be manually submitted along with demand draft.||04-11-2020||Till end of exams|
|4.||DD Report available for Downloading and making payment||27-10-2020|
|5.||Date for Consolidated Fees Payment -Single RTGS transfer For both Regular &Supplementary Exams and condonation fee after deducting the amount already credited||28-10-2020|
|6.||Stationary Distributions||College – wise details given in Table- II|
|7.||Downloading (through examination portal) and issue of hall-tickets||31-10-2020|
|8.||Intimation of discrepancies in the pre-printed answer booklets to Examination Branch in person only by college representative||03-11-2020|
|9.||Collect the correct answer booklets of discrepancy cases||04-11-2020|
|10.||Commencement of Theory Examinations||05-11-2020|
JNTUH B.Tech/B.Pharm 1-2, 2-2, 3-2 Regular and Supple Exams Dates November 2020 – Released on 19th Oct 2020
Note : The detailed JNTUH time tables of spell-3 exams [B.Tech / B.Pharmacy 1-2, 2-2, 3-2 Semesters] shall be made available by JNTUH with in a week time.
It is proposed to conduct spell-3 examinations of the University for Non-autonomous Colleges from 11-11-2020.In spell-3, all even semester regular & supplementary examinations of UG courses shall be conducted
- JNTUH B.Tech 1-2, 2-2, 3-2 Semester Examinations – November 2020
- JNTUH B.Pharmacy 1-2, 2-2, 3-2 Semester Examinations – November 2020
Following procedure need to be followed by the autonomous colleges who desire to take the support from EB-JNTUH to conduct the exams at different host colleges
1. The colleges can choose any dates from 11-11-2020 to 04-12-2020. In this duration, autonomous colleges can schedule any examinations (regular / supply) of their choice. The starting and ending dates of the time-tables of autonomous colleges need not coincide with the time tables of non-autonomous colleges.
2. The list of exam centres for JNTUH non-autonomous colleges is available on the University main website. Management is requested to select three colleges in each city/town where you wish to conduct the examinations for your students. One of these three colleges will be allotted to your students. However, all the students of one autonomous college will be allotted one exam centre in any city.
3. EB-JNTUH will share with the Principals of autonomous colleges, the exam center names and their addresses, to which their college students are allocated.
4. Answer booklets and other stationery items are to be packed date and session-wise and host college- wise and to be handed over to the office of DE on or before 31-10-2020.EB-JNTUH shall handover the stationary to respective host colleges along with the non-autonomous colleges stationary.
5. Autonomous colleges need to share the session-wise, exam centre-wise counts of students by referring their respective time tables. This will help the JNTUH EB to cross-check whether all the material of each autonomous college reached or not, This information should be sent in the following format (day wise):
6. If there are exams scheduled for 14-days, 14 such tables of information should be provided
7. The autonomous colleges need to speak to Principals of the colleges who are acting as host colleges and obtain their mail ids. The colleges need to send the encrypted question papers directly to the specific host colleges. Password is to be shared with the host college directly 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination of every session.
8. After the examinations, the material shall be collected by EB-JNTUH through postal logistic van service of the University and carryout the autonomous college-wise & session-wise bundling.
9. Two days after each examination, these answer booklet bundles and D-forms can be collected from EB-JNTUH by the respective autonomous colleges.
10. The Autonomous colleges are informed to pay an amount of Rs. 300/- per session per day for the first 15 candidates (minimum) and Rs. 20/- per candidate per session over and above the above-said minimum candidates.
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Updates