Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University-Hyderabad Released the Guidelines For Conducting Exams 2021 of all UG/PG Affiliated colleges under JNTUH. Below we provided the official notification rules and Guidelines Regarding JNTUH University guidelines for conducting UG odd semester exams in March/April 2021 Exams.
JNTUH University guidelines for conducting UG odd semester exams March/April 2021
What are the Guidelines for JNTUH Exam?
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University-Hyderabad|
|Categories||Exams(JNTUH University guidelines for conducting UG odd semester exams March/April 2021)|
JNTUH Guidelines For Conducting Semester Exams 2021
JNTUH permission has been accorded for the following procedure to conduct odd sem regular exams of UG courses commencing from March 8, 2021.
1. To comply with the state government directions (Ref. 2 cited above), it is resolved not to consider attendance based detentions for odd semesters of the AY 2020-21.
JNTUH Regarding Question Paper Pattern For March/April 2021 Examinations
- The duration of exams is 3 hours
- Five out of eight pattern
- Two-semester exams every day
- Timings of exams 9:45 AM to 12:45 PM and 2:15 PM to 5:15 PM
- Hall Tickets 2021
JNTUH Exam Pattern & Model Question Papers 2021
2. The same jntuh Exam pattern of question paper which had been followed in the previous semester examinations (even semester exams of AY 2019-20 held in Oct-Nov., 2020) due to COVID-19 pandemic conditions shall be followed for all the semester exams commencing from March 8, 2021. The pattern of question papers shall be five out of eight questions and there shall be no mandatory section in the question paper.
JNTUH Exam Duration 2021
3. Each semester examination shall be conducted for a duration of three hours.
JNTUH Exam Center Details For 2021 Exams
4. For writing the semester examinations, choices have already been collected from the students to select a cluster. Each cluster shall be consisting of the colleges which are geographically close to each other. The centre shall be allocated from the clusters preferred by the student such that the college where the student studied shall not be allocated. However, if there are no colleges in the range of 50 KMs, self-centre shall be allotted. The provisional allotment of test centre has already been intimated to the colleges. All the requests for the corrections in the provisionally allotted clusters should be submitted by 17-02-2021 by 5:00 PM.
JNTUH Exam Timings For 2021 Examinations
5. The semester examinations of one semester (II-1) shall be scheduled in the forenoon session and one semester (IV-1) in the afternoon session. Following day forenoon session the remaining semester (III-1) exams shall be scheduled. The exams shall be conducted on alternative days for the students. The timings of the forenoon exams shall be preponed by 15 mins (ie form 9:45 AM) and the afternoon examinations shall be postponed by 15 mins time (ie from 2:15 PM). This rescheduling is done to give sufficient time to the colleges to carry out the sanitization of the examination halls. Following additional points may also be noted:
6. The Principals are informed to go through all the guidelines which are listed in the letter ref.4,wrt one-time chance students and mid-term exams etc. which was uploaded in to exam portal on 12-02-2021.
Only For PG – MBA/MCA Students
7. The RC/RV results of MBA/MCA have been announced. The students who passed in these exams should not be allowed to write the supplementary exams.
8. The JNTUH Exam Fee notification for MBA/MCA IV sem and II Sem supplementary exams has been issued on 12-02-2021.
JNTUH PG Project viva exam
9. The PG candidates who completed their course work but not completed their project viva exam due to completion of double the duration plus two years will also be given a chance to clear their project viva exam. The eligible candidate’s list shall be made available through the portals, on or before 22-02-2021.
10. It is proposed to conduct a meeting of all Officers-in-charge of constituent and affiliated colleges in video conferencing on 19-02-2021 at 3:30 PM. The Principals are requested to intimate the same to OIEs of their respective colleges.
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Updates