JNTUH is going to conduct the MBA 2nd Semester supply examinations for (R19/R17/R15/R13) Regulations of supplementary EXAMS- AUGUST-2020. (R19-2019, R17-2017, 2018 ADMITTED BATCHES, R15-2015, 2016 ADMITTED BATCHES, R13-2014 ADMITTED BATCH). So, Student, those whoa are eligible for JNTUH MBA 2nd sem Exam Fee notification 2020. Are go through the below information and exam dates.
JNTUH MBA II Semester Exam fee Notification 2020
JNTUH MBA 2nd Sem Supply Notification-Dec 2019
|Name of the Exam||JNTUH MBA Supply Notification|
JNTUH MBA 2nd Sem (R17/R15/R13) Notification 2020 – Eligibility:
Exam Notifications is issued to conduct the following examinations
MBA – II SEMESTER – (R19/R17/R15/R13) REGULAR/SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMS- AUGUST -2020.
(R19-2019, R17-2017, 2018 ADMITTED BATCHES, R15-2015, 2016 ADMITTED BATCHES, R13-2014 ADMITTED BATCH)
JNTUH MBA 2nd Sem (R19/R17/R15/R13) Exam Fee Dates 2020
The students who appear for the above examinations commencing from 03-08-2020 are to note that the on-line registration for University examinations will be carried out as per the time schedule given below :
Exam Registration & Last Dates :
- Without Late Fee : 23-05-2020 To 06-06-2020
- With Late Fee of Rs. 100/- : 07-06-2020 To 11-06-2020
- With Late Fee of Rs. 1000/- : 12-06-2020 To 15-06-2020
- With Late Fee of Rs. 2000/- : 16-06-2020 To 21-07-2020
- With Late Fee of Rs. 5000/- : 22-07-2020 To 01-08-2020
- With Late Fee of Rs. 10,000/- : 02-08-2020 To Till end of exams
JNTUH MBA 2nd Sem (R19/R17/R15/R13) Exam Fee Dates 2020 – Examination Fee :
- FOR WHOLE EXAMINATION : Rs.955/-
- FOR ONE SUBJECT : Rs.365/-
- FOR TWO SUBJECTS : Rs.615/-
- FOR THREE SUBJECTS : Rs.840/-
- FOR FOUR SUBJECTS AND ABOVE : Rs.955/-
1. JNTUH through Proceeding No. JNTUH/EB/11148/2/2018 Dated.20-01-2018 have extended certain benefits to Physically Handicapped students (deaf, dumb, hearing impaired, orthopedically handicapped and visually handicapped) such as exemption from payment of examination fee and pass marks. The principals may submit the certificate of permanent disability in the year of admissions and it holds good for entire duration of the course. The colleges need not submit proof of disability for every series of exams (Only in case of permanent disability).
2. If there are any discrepancies like the question is incomplete in the question paper or a question is out of syllabus, all such discrepancies should be submitted to Director of Evaluation within 3 days of that examination. Otherwise such requests will not be entertained.
3. The request for the Challenge Valuation shall only be considered for those who applied for re-valuation in the specific subject.
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
MAIL US AT ANY TIME:JNTUFASTRESULTS@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Check More Latest Updates.