JNTUH MBA R15 Regulations: JNTUH has noticed to all the students those who are studying MBA under jntuh university. Here MBA R15 Regulations(2016 admitted) Project Panels Notification November-2018 are given below once read the details carefully and follow those full rules.
MBA R15 Regulations(2016 admitted) Project Panels Notification November-2018:
1. The student is permitted to submit Project, only after successful completion of all theory and practical courses.
2. The viva – voce examinations is conducted only for those students, the dissertations of whom the anti-plagiarism check was completed by the university.
JNTUH MBA Project Panels
3. The college should upload the lists of panels, consisting of three External Examiners (with Designation, Department, Working address, Email id, and contact details) for a group of maximum 4 or 5 Students. The project panels uploading service will be available from 28-11-2018 and the last date for uploading the panels is on or before 05-12-2018, 05.00 PM.
4. As per the ref cited above an amount of Rs. 200/-fee for anti-plagiarism check shall be collected from each student.
5. The Fee for Project Viva-Voce Exam to be collected for MBA course is Rs. 3400/- per student (3000+200 anti-plagiarism check + 200 P.C fee). If already paid the P.C fee along with final semester exam fee, need not pay P.C fee now. Out of which an amount of Rs.2500 per student is to be retained by the college the remaining amount of Rs.900/- should be paid to the University in the form of RTGS transfer and this RTGS receipt along with a printout of uploaded panels should be submitted to undersigned on or before 06-12-2018.
JNTUH MBA Project Panels Notification
6. On the day of the viva-voce examination, the college will arrange one computer with internet facility for each external examiner. The examiner will download the soft copy of the dissertation and verify it with the hard copy project dissertation submitted by the student at the time of the viva exam.
7. The output files of the rejected project reports after the anti-plagiarism check (due to the matched content exceeding the threshold) can be downloaded from the “registrations1.jntuh.ac.in/r15projectthesisoctober2018” service.
8. The Project Evaluation Reports has to be uploaded to the server by using URL:
“registrations1.jntuh.ac.in/r15projectthesisoctober2018” on the same day of examination and the signed copy of evaluation report along with the photocopy of the University Proceedings (appointing the external examiners) should be sent to undersigned after completion of the Viva-Voce examination
9. No penalty may be levied to the student if the student submits the project within one calendar year after completion of the penultimate semester (6 months from the last semester). If the student is unable to submit the project within one calendar year, a penalty of Rs.5000/- will be levied for the first year of late submission, Rs.12000/- will be levied during the 2nd year of submission and Rs.18000/- will be levied during third year of submission, to the University.