JNTUH is going to conduct the MCA 1st regular and supply examinations for (R17/R15/R13) Regulations of (R17-2017,2018 ADMITTED BATCH, R15-2015, 2016 ADMITTED BATCHES, R13-2014 ADMITTED BATCH). So, Student, those whoa are eligible for JNTUH MCA 1st sem Exam Fee notification 2020. Are go through the below information and exam dates.
JNTUH MCA I Semester Exam fee Notification 2020
JNTUH MCA 1st Sem Supply Notification-Dec 2019
|Name of the Exam||JNTUH MCA Supply Notification|
JNTUH MCA 1st Sem (R17/R15/R13) Notification 2020
The students who appear for the above examinations commencing from 03-08-2020 are to note that the on-line registration for University examinations will be carried out as per the time schedule given below. Exam Notifications are issued to conduct the following examinations.
MCA – I SEMESTER – (R19/R17/R15/R13/R09) SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMS – AUGUST -2020.
(R19-2019, R17-2017,2018 ADMITTED BATCHES, R15-2015,2016 ADMITTED BATCHES, R13-2013, 2014 ADMITTED BATCHES AND R09- 2012 ADMITTED BATCH)
JNTUH MCA Exam Registration & Last Dates :
- Without Late Fee: 23-05-2020 To 06-06-2020
- With Late Fee of Rs. 100/- : 07-06-2020 To 11-06-2020
- With Late Fee of Rs. 1000/- : 12-06-2020 To 15-06-2020
- With Late Fee of Rs. 2000/- : 16-06-2020 To 21-07-2020
- With Late Fee of Rs. 5000/- : 22-07-2020 To 01-08-2020
- With Late Fee of Rs. 10,000/-: 02-08-2020 To Till end of exams
JNTUH MCA Examination Fee :
- FOR WHOLE EXAMINATION: Rs.955/-
- FOR ONE SUBJECT: Rs.365/-
- FOR TWO SUBJECTS: Rs.615/-
- FOR THREE SUBJECTS: Rs.840/-
- FOR FOUR SUBJECTS AND ABOVE: Rs.955/-
1. In the case of Physically Handicapped students (deaf, dumb, hearing impaired, orthopedically handicapped, and visually handicapped) as per University Proceeding No. JNTUH/EB/11148/2/ Concessions extended to the Physically Challenged students/2018, Dated.20-01-2018, the Principals are requested to allow for exemption of the examination fee for such students The relevant documentary evidence and the list of those students is to be submitted at the counter in the Examination Branch on the day of stationery collection.
2. If there are any discrepancies like the question is incomplete in the question paper or a question is out of syllabus, all such discrepancies should be submitted to the Director of Evaluation within 3 days of that examination. Otherwise such requests will not be entertained.
3. The Condonation fee is Rs.300/- per candidate for any number of subjects.
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
MAIL US AT ANY TIME:JNTUFASTRESULTS@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Check More Latest Updates.