Diploma Scholarship 2019: The K. C. Mahindra Education Trust established the Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship in 1995. This scholarship is awarded to students belonging to economically disadvantaged families, who wish to pursue a job-oriented Diploma course at a recognised Government Polytechnic in India. This Scholarship was established to encourage and support young students from rural and urban areas to pursue job-oriented Diplomas. This Trust awards Rs. 10,000/- per annum to 550 students annually, for a maximum period of 3 years.
Mahindra Scholarship 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
Students who have passed SSC/HSC or equivalent examinations in the 10th/12th standard, and have secured admission in government or any other recognised Polytechnic Institutes for diploma courses are eligible for this scholarship Students who have secured more than 60 marks in the board examinations.
Who are Eligible for Mahindra Talent Scholarship 2019:
This Mahindra Talent Scholarship 2019 will be provided:
- Girl students
- Children from lower-income group families
- Differently-abled children
- children of armed force
How To Know I am eligible or not For Mahindra Talent Scholarship 2019:
those who have submitted the documents they are Personnel Shortlisted the candidates and will be intimated of their interview date and venue, well in advance to you as soon as possible. Cost of travel to the interview centre, to a certain extent, will be paid.
Selection depends upon:-
- The merit of the student
- The category and qualification of the student
How To Apply For Mahindra Talent Scholarship 2019:
Those how are eligible for this Mahindra Talent Scholarship 2019 Then download the below application Thorugh link as provided by JNTU Fast Results website.
After downloading take print out and fill all the details as per your original marks sheets.
Then send the documents to the following address.
Please send in your applications to the following address:
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd, Mahindra Tower, Automotive Sector,l 1st Floor, 24,25,26 Durga Vihar Colony, Durga Pura, Tonk Road, Jaipur-302018
Official website: – https://www.kcmet.org
Application Form Pdf – Download now
- A copy of Aadhar Card
- A recommendation letter from a teacher or an employer
- A letter of purpose stating your dreams and ambitions in life, description of the vocational course that the candidate is interested in
- A copy of the Date of Birth Certificate given by the School
- A copy of the annual family income certificate.
- Self-attested copy of the first page of passbook or cancelled cheque
- A copy of all the certificates and mark sheets of Class 10th and 12th
- A copy of the signed admission letter given by the Institute in which the student is going to pursue the Diploma.
For any queries on the Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship (MAITS) for Diploma studies, you may contact Mr PV Ramchandran on RAMCHANDRAN.P2@mahindra.com or call on (022) 22897848.