TCS Drive 2021: TCS hiring Drive 2021 for Freshers of BCA / B.Sc (Computer Science, IT, Statistics, Chemistry, Physics, Electronics, Biochem, and Maths) and B.Voc in CS or IT Graduates For 2019, 2020 & 2021 Year of Passing can apply. So TCS conducting Exams on 6th June 2021 (Sunday), 2021 in TCS will confirm the test batching details (date and time) in your Hall Ticket as released by TCS. If you are applicable for this TCS Apply ASAP. If Not please todayjobupdates updated more off-campus and walking dives updates. For more details about the IT job, non-IT job Government job updates you can find more updates about jobs through these posts
TCS Hiring 2021
TCS Recruitment Drive 2021 | Graduates | All Over India:
|Test||Careers National Qualifier Test (NQT)|
|Batch||2019, 2020 & 2021 Year of Passing are eligible|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
About Smart Hiring 2021:
TCS Smart Hiring is for full-time Graduates from BCA / B.Sc (Computer Science, IT, Statistics, Chemistry, Physics, Electronics, Biochem, and Maths) and B.Voc in CS or IT – 2019, 2020 & 2021 Year of Passing can apply.
TCS Smart Recruitment Drive For BSc/BCA 2019/2020/2021 Pass Out
- REGISTRATION START DATE: 13-May-2021
- REGISTRATION END DATE: 23-May-2021
- ONLINE TEST: 6-June-2021
- HALL TICKET ISSUE DATE: To be announced post-test results
- INTERVIEW DATE: To be announced post-test results
TCS Smart hiring Test Eligibility Criteria:
- Full-time Graduates from BCA / B.Sc (Computer Science, IT, Statistics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochem and Maths) and B.Voc in CS or IT – 2019, 2020 & 2021 Year of Passing can apply
- % Criteria – CGPA of 5 or 50% throughout Academics in X/ XII / BCA / B.Sc (Computer Science, IT, Statistics, Chemistry, Physics, Electronics, Biochem and Maths) and B.Voc in CS or IT
- For candidates passing out in 2021, the applicant must not have more than 1 active backlog/arrear/ATKT while appearing for the TCS Selection process. No pending backlog for 2019 and 2020 passed out candidates
- The applicant should be between 18 to 28 years at the time of appearing for TCS
TCS Selection Process
- Overall Gap in Academic tenure should not exceed 2 years
- TCS would be doing Eligibility Checks at various stages of the selection process. If a student is found to be ineligible at any stage, TCS reserves the right not to proceed with the candidature.
- Students from the National Institute of Open Schooling – NIOS (Std. X and Std. XII) can take the test if full-time graduation is the highest qualification
- Students should not have any Extended Education in their highest qualification
TCS Smart Hiring Test Pattern 2021
It comprises the following sections:
- Verbal Ability (24 questions)-30 Minutes
- Reasoning Ability (30 Questions)-50 Minutes
- Numerical Ability (26 Questions)-40 Minutes
TCS Smart Hiring Application Process 2021:
It is mandatory for students who are interested to apply for TCS Smart Hiring to register on the below links
Step 1:Registration is mandatory for TCS Test.
Step 2: NextStep Portal Registration
Registration is mandatory for TCS Smart Hiring Interviews.
Post the generation of your NQT ID through NQT registration (NQTXXXXXXXXXX), registration is mandatory on the NextStep Portal.
Go to the following link: https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/
Step 3: You are required to register under the IT section of TCS.
Step-4: If you already have a CT/DT reference ID, then please click on Login and proceed to fill/submit the application form. Upon submission, you will be prompted to the “Apply For Drive” screen.
Apply for a drive:
- Complete your application form by uploading your CV and photo.
- Complete the process by clicking “Apply for Drive” on this page.
- Successful completion of the Registration and Application form in the Next Step portal
- Clicking on ‘Apply for Drive’.
- Your candidature for TCS Smart Hiring will be considered only if you register on both the registration links i.e. NextStep Portal & NQT website.
- Please note that the final Test Date and Test Centre will be communicated to you, by TCS.
TCS Does Not:
1. Send job offers from free internet email services like Gmail, Rediffmail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, and so on.
2. Ask you to deposit any money for giving job offers to Experienced Professionals or Fresh Graduate Trainees.
3. Appoint any agent/agency/company to advertise about TCS Smart Hiring or conduct any employment interviews or make offers of employment/benefits on its behalf.
How to Apply TCS Smart Hiring recruitment Drive 2021:
- Click The Application Link Given Here Then Click On Apply Now Button.
- Get Registered If You Are New If You Already Registered Then Go To Login.
- Then Fill The Required Data Fill The Form
- Attach Your CV.
- After Completing All Fields Then Do Submit.
TCS Smart Hiring Recruitment Drive 2021: Apply Now
When will I receive my Hall Ticket for the test?
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates