TS Eamcet Hall Tickets 2020: The TS Eamcet 2020 Notification is already released by the Intermediate board of Telangana. The TS Eamcet 2020 Application form is also filled by the students of their respective colleges. Now its time for TS Eamcet Hall tickets 2020. The Admit cards of TS eamcet 2020 is released in the eamcet official Page. Go through the article for more details of TS eamcet 2020 and TS Eamcet 2020 hall tickets.
TS Eamcet Hall Tickets 2020 – Download TS Eamcet Admit Cards
TS EAMCET Examination Dates & Hall Tickets 2020:
|Exam Conducted Board||Telangana|
|Name of the Examination||EAMCET|
|Official Notice Releases on||06-03-2020.|
|EAMCET Application start From||09-03-2020.|
|Last Date to Apply EAMCET||(30-06-2020) With 1000 Fee|
|EAMCET Exams Hall Tickets||21-09-2020 – 25-09-2020|
|Exams Conducted on||28-09-2020 – 29-09-2020|
|EAMCET Results||Updated soon|
Telangana Exam Hall Tickets for Eamcet 2020 Exam
The exams of Telangana Eamcet Exams are going to start on 6th July 2020 and end on the 9th of July 2020. This time the TS Eamcet 2020 is going to conduct by the Jawaharlal National Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH). The university authorities have already released the TS EAMCET 2020 Application Form, Dates, Pattern, Telangana EAMCET Further details on the main page of Telangana Inter board that is eamcet.tsche.ac.in. The TS Eamcet Exam centers 2020 can be known by the respective TS Examcet Hall tickets 2020 given by their respective colleges.
TS Eamcet 2020 – Exam Dates & Timings:
|Exam||Exam Dates||Exam Timings|
6th, 7th, 8th, 9th July 2020
10:00AM to 1:00AMAfternoon Session
3:00PM to 6:00PM
Telangana EAMCET Exam pattern 2020
The Intermediate Eamcet Exam of TS consists of 3 subject physics, chemistry, and Mathematics. There are no negative marks for this examination. The exam pattern is as follows.
- Physics: 40 Marks
- Chemistry: 40 Marks
- Mathematics: 80 Marks
- Total: 160 marks & 160 Minutes Time
Here each bit consists of 1 mark with no negative marks. The TS eamcet Weightage 2020 in intermediate is of 40%. Here jntufastresults also provide the TS Eamcet Syllabus, TS eamcet Previous Papers.
Telangana EAMCET Exam Syllabus 2020:
Engineering and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) is conducted for Inter 2nd year completed students. So All the syllabus covered by Inter 1st year and 2nd-year syllabus.
Telangana EAMCET Exam Syllabus 2020 For Engineering Stream (E) – Check here
Telangana EAMCET Exam Syllabus 2020 For Agriculture & Medicine Stream (AM) – Check here
Important Instruction To Students Before Entering the EAMCET Exam
- The candidate shall carry into the Examination hall only
(i) Black / Blue Ball Point Pen (ii) Filled in Online Application form (iii) Hall Ticket (iv) Community certificate for SC/ST candidate
- Carrying of Calculators, Mathematical / Log Tables, Pagers, Cell Phones, Watches, any other electronic gadgets and loose sheets of paper into the Examination Hall is strictly prohibited and candidates are advised not to bring any one of the above. For rough work, a booklet will be provided in the examination hall.
- Any sort of malpractice, impersonation found, serious criminal action will be taken against the Candidate as per the law.
- Read the instructions carefully given on the Hall ticket and Booklet for Rough Work provided in the examination hall.
- The candidate shall enrol with photo capture before the start of the examination, failing which his/her candidature will be rejected.
How to Download TS Eamcet 2020 Exam Hall Tickets:
The TS Eamcet exam Hall tickets 2020 will be given in your respective colleges or you can download online as provided a link below by JntuFastResult Portal. The TS Eamcet Admit cards will be available from 3rd September 2020 to 7th September 2020. The Hall ticket should be kept safe to check your TS Eamcet Results 2020.
Please share this information with your Friends and Whatsapp Groups to Know this information To All. we hope You understand and All The Best
Exam Important Instructions:
- Visit the allotted Test Center a day before the examination to identify the exact location and route.
- The candidate will be permitted into the Examination Hall 1 hour 15 mins. before the commencement of the test.
- Candidates will not be permitted into the examination hall, even if they are LATE BY A MINUTE after the commencement of the test.
- The candidate will not be admitted into the Examination Hall once the test commences and will not be allowed to leave the Examination Hall till the END of the Examination. Candidates may go to toilets before entering the exam halls
- Hall ticket shall be produced at the Entrance of the Test Centre and also in the Examination Hall, failing which the candidates will not be allowed to write the test
- The candidates have to handover “Filled in Online application form” and “Booklet for Rough Work” in the Examination Hall. Otherwise, their Results will be withheld.
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates