Wipro Recruitment 2020: Here Jntu fast results brings you the latest Wipro Integrated Learning Program Recruitment.Wipro Pvt…Ltd calling Freshers of BCom, BBA, BBM, BMS, BA, BSc economics qualified candidates of 2020 passed out a batch to Wipro Project Engineer Recruitment-Apply Now. Candidates who are interested can apply through the below of Wipro Hiring. For more latest IT job updates and Jobs in IT companies for freshers stay subscribed to our page.
Wipro DWSD Recruitment 2020
Wipro campus Drive 2020:
Check more IT jobs on Jntufastresult.com for all BCom, BBA, BBM, BMS, BA, BSc economics Only graduates can eligible for that drives. We provided Wipro and more jobs updated for other MNC companies. Many of the students are waiting to be placed in MNC Companies for those graduates we updated the fresher’s jobs on the page.
|Company Name||Wipro Limited|
|Job Title||Digital Workspace Service Desk|
|Qualification||BCom, BBA, BBM, BMS, BA, BSc economics Only|
|Type of Job||Service Desk|
|Year of Passing out||2020|
- Basic Computer knowledge to troubleshoot desktop, laptop and answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web.
- Excellent communication skills required as you will work in International Voice Support.
- Managing Data and implementing changes, providing employees/Clients with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving complaints.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues, request, and take care of the complete operations.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation & relevant reports.
- Support the rollout of new applications and manage many open cases at one time and provide accurate information on IT products or services.
- Willing to work in a 24*7 environment (Rotational shifts/5 Days a week).
- 10th Standard: 50% or above
- 12th Standard: 50% or above
- Graduation: 50% or 5.0 CGPA above as applicable by the university guidelines
Year of Passing
- 2020 ONLY
- BCom, BBA, BBM, BMS, BA, BSc economics Only
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th and Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
- 1st-year STIPEND – 15,488 per month
- 2nd-year STIPEND – 17,553 per month
- 3rd-year STIPEND – 19,618 per month
- On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 36 months
Wipro Selection Process:
The Wipro Test Pattern| Wipro Selection| Wipro Interview Proces is of 3 steps for this Wipro Jobs for Project Engineer. Online Assessment comprising of 3 sections:
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How To Apply For Wipro Recruitment 2020:
In below provided the application link for apply Wipro Recruitment 2020 For Project Engineer job openings. After applying for this job and check more IT Jobs updated and more Walk-ins and off-campus drives updated on the home page of jntufastresult.com website and find your dream job.
About Digital Workspace Service Desk (DWSD)
Digital Workspace Service Desk is a unique learning-integrated program which offers on B.Com, BBA, BBM, BMS, BA, BSc economics students a chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro while pursuing their higher education in EPGDBM (Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management) from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
Wipro is taking steps to prevent fraudulent agencies from issuing fake offers letters by introducing digitally signed offer letters for campus recruits. Offer letters will also contain the candidate’s photograph. The Wipro technical campus offer letters can only be downloaded by the respective candidates through the Wipro portal and will not be sent by courier or email.
JNTU Fast Results| Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates:
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
MAIL US AT ANY TIME: JNTUFASTRESULT@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
~Check More Latest Updates~