Wipro MBA/B.Tech Freshers Recruitment 2019: Wipro conducting the off campus interview for the MBA/B.Tech/B.E/IT of 2018, 2017 Freshers or 1 year experience can eligible for this recruitment. In below provided all the details about the job description and eligibility and more information for application process for Wipro MBA/B.Tech Freshers Recruitment 2019.
Wipro MBA/B.Tech Freshers Recruitment 2019
Wipro MBA Recruitment Important Details:
Off campus recruitment details for MBA and B.Tech and other 2017, 2018 pass outs can be eligible for this recruitment. Here is going to conducting the wipro off campus drive for the Business Analyst jobs either freshers and 1 year experience can eligible for this Wipro recruitment 2019.
|Job Title||Business Analyst|
|Type of Job||Off-campus Drive|
|Job location||Chennai, India|
|Interview dates||Communicated through mail|
Share this Information to all your Friends & Your Social Media Groups & Whatsapp Groups. Don’t Forget to Email Subscribe & Like Facebook Page To Get Daily Jntu Fast Result Updates For IT Jobs & Walk-In jobs & Off-campus Drives Notification.
Join Our IT Jobs Whatsapp Group to get all updates through WhatsApp – JOIN NOW
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 60% or above OR minimum 6.00 CGPA OR Equivalent (as applicable by the university guidelines)
- Post-Graduation: 60% or above OR minimum 6.00 CGPA OR Equivalent (as applicable by the university guidelines)
Year of Passing
- 2018 & 2017 (2 years full-time MBA)
- MBA Specialization
- Finance & IT only
- B.E./B. Tech
Designation: Business Analyst
Locations: Chennai, India
Selection Process for wipro:
Upon selection in the Online application, candidates will be required to go through Business Interview followed by HR interview at the designated interview locations.
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- Pre-MBA or current work-experience with exposure or industry experience in IT Services/ BFSI
Wipro MBA Recruitment Job Responsibilities
- Implement a structured approach to capturing business requirements and translating them into IT requirements
- Interact with customer and articulate requirements
- Analyze solution options and recommend the preferred option
- Make presentations to customer and internal stakeholders on the solution
- Create detailed functional specifications as input for our systems analysis and design teams
- Educate development teams on an application’s business/functional background, and provide clarity on the application
- Validate that the IT solution meets identified needs
- As a part of BSA engagements, identify areas of additional opportunities to generate downstream business, over and beyond the scope of work defined by the client.
- Undertake research and enable dissemination of knowledge with the account team
- Provide domain support for large and complex RFIs and RFPs by providing domain point of view and solutioning, help in estimation etc.
- Constantly look at ways and means to bring more discipline and rigor to the Business System Analysis function by adopting more structured methodologies and tools.
- Work with the Domain Consultants/Practice Heads to develop solutions/frameworks for industry pain-points and developing trends.
- Provide point of view on topical subjects through contribution and authoring of thought/white papers.
Wipro MBA/B.Tech Freshers Recruitment 2017/2018 Pass Outs – APPLY NOW
- Most Commonly Asked HR Interview Questions
- Wipro Technical Interview & HR interview Process 2018
- wipro placement papers PDF & Previous Papers
JNTU Fast Results| Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In Interview Updates:
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
MAIL US AT ANY TIME: JNTUFASTRESULTS@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Check More Latest Updates