Wipro Walk-In-Interviews on 2nd & 9th Feb: Wipro is a multinational company there are recruiting the 0 to 4 years of experience on 2nd Feb 2019 and 9th Feb 2019 through the walk-in interview and in below we provided the interview venue details and dates, Registration link for Wipro Walk-In Interview. Here we provided the all Wipro walk-in updates and Wipro off campus drives notification.
Wipro Walk-In-Interviews on 2nd & 9th Feb
Wipro Walk-In Interview Important Details:
Wipro looking for the IT Infra Service Desk jobs role employees they are either fresher and max 4 years experience they are eligible for this Wipro interview. Freshers must be graduate completed without any pending backlogs.
|Job Title||Administrator – IMS – IT Infra Service Desk|
|Type of Job||Walk-In interview|
|Interview dates||02-FEB-2019 / 09-FEB-2019|
|Salary||Based on Interview|
Share this Information to all your Friends & Your Social Media Groups & Whatsapp Groups. Don’t Forget to Email Subscribe To get check Daily jntu fast result Recruitment Updates and Jobs Notification
Join Our IT Jobs Whatsapp Group to get all updates through WhatsApp – JOIN NOW
Roles & Responsibilities for Requirement:
Minimum Experience Required: 0-4 YEARS
Mandatory Skills: TIS Service Desk
Language Skills: English Language
Walk-in Drive Location :
You can attend the near to you Wipro company and attend the Wipro walk-in drive on 2nd Feb and 9th Feb as per the below mention timing and venue
Wipro Walk-In Interview Job Description:
- As a Senior Administrator, you should be able to handle first point escalation for all technical and process issues.
- Provide technical subject matter expertise wherever required. Ensure proper communication and quick resolution as a crisis manager.
- Plan and schedule Changes, Coordinating with different stakeholders.
- Perform RCA for Major Incidents related to his / her tower Follow quality/security process defined for the engagement.
- Perform Trend analysis, identify top few incidents and work with respective teams/individual to minimize the incidents, Hardware troubleshooting & Vendor coordination Prepare Weekly and monthly status reports.
- Participate in business meetings with various stakeholders on a need basis. Take corrective actions based on customer satisfaction surveys.
- Able to work on Knowledge acquisition and updates to related documents
Walk-in Date & Venue :
- 02-FEB-2019 & 09-FEB-2019
Wipro, SEZ Unit I & II Divyasree Technopark, Kundalahalli, Whitefield, Brookfield, Bangalore.
Wipro Ltd., Gachibowli, STPI, Tower 4, 1st floor
- 02-FEB-2019 & 09-FEB-2019
Plot No.31 MIDC, Pune Infotech Park, Ph-2 Hinjewadi, Pune, Maharashtra 411057
Wipro Walk-In Interview – Register Now
JNTU Fast Results| Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In Interview Updates:
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
MAIL US AT ANY TIME: JNTUFASTRESULT@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Check More Latest Updates