MBA II Semester Regular and Supplementary Examinations 2023 For R20 Regulation Students and The students appearing for the above examinations commencing from 06-03-2023 are informed that the applications will be received as per the time schedule is given below
JNTUA MBA 1-2 Sem Exam Fee Notification 2023
JNTUA MBA 2nd Exam Fee Information 2023
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anthapuram|
|Examination||JNTUA MBA II Sem Fee Notification|
|Category||jntua Exam Fee Notification|
|Status||Released on 3rd Feb 2023|
JNTUA MBA 2nd Sem Exam Eligibility:
- MBA II Semester Supplementary Examinations March 2023 ( For 2019, 2020 & 2021 Admitted Batches Only)
JNTUA MCA 2nd Sem Exam Fee Dates:
Candidates appearing for the above examinations commencing from 06-03-2023 are informed that the applications will be received as per the time schedule given below:
|Examination Registration||Last Dates|
|Without Late Fee||16-02-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 100/-||20-02-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 1000/-||22-02-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 3000/-||24-02-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 5000/-||05-03-2023|
JNTUA MCA 2nd Sem Examination Fee Payment Details:
- For Whole Examination [For Regular] : Rs. 900/-
- Each Theory/Practical Subject [For Supplementary] : Rs. 600/-
- Marks Memorandum : Rs.10/-
- Cost of Application : Rs. 5/-
- Students not need to go to college for registration purposes.
- The Principals are requested not to insist/entertain/force any student to come to the college physically for the registration.
- The registration should be made by the colleges for the eligible supplementary candidates after consultation with the candidate over by phone/mail/through any social media.
- Hall tickets will be issued only to the eligible candidates who fulfil the academic requirements of the University.
- Applications for supplementary examinations should be submitted along with attested photocopies of marks sheets pertaining to earlier attempts made by the student.
- Principals have requested to verify the eligibility of the registration for examination in respect of malpractice/court cases/credits.
- The Principals are requested to inform the students that mere payment of the examination fee does not guarantee eligibility for appearing for examinations.
JNTUA MBA 2nd Semester Regular/Supply Exam Notification 2023 – Download Official notification
- To conduct Laboratory Regular/Supplementary examinations from 27-02-2023 to 04-03-2023
JNTUA MBA 2nd Sem Supply Exam TimeTables
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below. MAIL US AT ANY TIME: JNTUFASTRESULT@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE A REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Check More Updates