MBA II Semester Regular and Supplementary Examinations 2021 (For 2017, 2018 & 2019 admitted batches only) and The students appearing for the above examinations commencing from 17.06.2021 are informed that the applications will be received as per the time schedule is given below
JNTUA MBA 1-2 Sem Exam Fee Notification 2021
JNTUA MBA 2nd Exam Fee Information 2021
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anthapuram|
|Examination||JNTUA MBA II Sem Fee Notification|
|Category||jntua Exam Fee Notification|
|Status||Updated on 14th June 2021|
JNTUA MBA 2nd Sem Exam Eligibility:
MBA II Semester Supplementary Examinations June/July 2021 [For 2017, 2018 & 2019 Admitted Batches only]
JNTUA MBA 2nd Semester Exam Fee Registration June 2021 is extended up to 21.06.2021 without a late fee
In view of LockDown, the due date for MBA II semester Supplementary Examinations, June 2021 registration is extended up to 21.06.2021 without a late fee. The Principals are requested to inform the same of the students.
Further, all the Principals are informed to submit the scanned copies of all the enclosures along with online receipts/challan to the University Examination Branch preferably through Email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 23.06.2021.
JNTUA MCA 2nd Sem Exam Fee Dates:
The students appearing for the above examinations commencing from 17.06.2021 (tentatively) are informed that the applications will be received as per the time schedule given below
- Examinations to commence from 31st May 2021.
- Last date for examination registration 14.06.2021
JNTUA MCA 2nd Sem Supply Examination Fee Payment Details:
- Whole Examination [For Regular Only]: Rs. 900/-
- Each Theory/Practical Subject [For Supplementary Only] Rs. 600/-
- Memorandum of Marks: Rs. 10/-
- Cost of Application: Rs. 5/-
- Students no need to go to college for registration purpose.
- The Principals are requested not to insist/entertain/force any student to come to the college physically for the registration.
- The registration should be made by the colleges for the eligible supplementary candidates after consultation with the candidate over by phone/mail/through any social media.
- Hall tickets will be issued only to the eligible candidates who fulfil the academic requirements of the University.
- Applications for supplementary examinations should be submitted along with attested photocopies of marks sheets pertaining to earlier attempts made by the student.
- Principals have requested to verify the eligibility of the registration for examination in respect of malpractice/court cases/credits.
- The Principals are requested to inform the students that mere payment of the examination fee does not guarantee eligibility for appearing for examinations.
JNTUA MBA 2nd Semester Regular/Supply Exam Notification 2021 – Download Offical notification
JNTUA MBA 2nd Sem Supply Exam TimeTables
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below. MAIL US AT ANY TIME: JNTUFASTRESULT@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Check More Updates