Osmania University UG VI Semester Internal Assessment 2021
Osmania University (OU) All the U.G (CBCS) College Principals are hereby informed to conduct Semester – VI Internal Assessment Test of all UG programmes under the CBCS system for the academic year 2020-21.
1. UG Semester VI Internal Assessment Test to be conducted on or before 30-06-2021.
2. As per the OU alman, only one Internal Assessment Test to be conducted for this academic year
3. Maximum internal marks for all UG course subjects are 15 for each assessment and 5 marks for assignments, the total internal marks (internal + assignment) = 20.
4. The internal assessment test to be conducted in online mode.
5. There is no re-conduct of internal examination under the CBCS system.
6. Maximum internal assessment test marks to SEC and GE subject is 10 marks for all UG courses with no assignment marks.
7. Absent should be noted as “Ab”.
8. Principal will be held responsible for entries made on the website and award list for internal assessment.
9. Principals are instructed to display the final internal marks on the notice board before uploading the marks to O.U.
10. Marks once uploaded by the colleges are final and strictly there is no provision for any alterations.
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates
Sir I am studying 2004 UG nizam college but 3rd and 6th semester failed recount or exam attached sir