Accenture Off-Campus Drives for BE / B.Tech 2019: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations and more. They are recruiting the Employment through Off-Campus Drives for this any BE / B.Tech candidates are eligible for more check Accenture job description on below.
Accenture Off-Campus Drives for BE / B.Tech 2019
Accenture BE / B.Tech Off-Campus Drives – Important Updates:
For all B.tech and bachelor of engineering are eligible for this off-campus recruitment drives on Saturday, Feb 16th, 2019. Here we provided all the MNC off campus and Walk interviews Updates to get all updates without missing follow our regular updates from jntu fast results or subscribe through the mail or follow us on Social Media.
|Company name||Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd|
|Job Title||IT Operations Associate|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech|
|Type of Job||Off-Campus Drive|
|Job location||Bangalore, Delhi/NCR|
|Interview dates||16th Feb 2019|
|Last Date to Reg||Friday, 15 Feb, 2019|
Accenture Careers Updates:
Accenture Off-Campus Drive Eligibility:
- BE / B.Tech students (across streams) who have graduated in the academic year 2018
- The aggregate of 60% and above / CGPA of 6 and above in graduation
- No standing backlogs at the time of application and joining
- The maximum 1-year gap in education between 10th and graduation
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate
Share this Information to all your Friends & Your Social Media Groups & Whatsapp Groups. Don’t Forget to Email Subscribe To get check Daily jntu fast result Recruitment Updates and Jobs Notification
Accenture Off-Campus Drives Job Role
Role: IT Operations Associate
- Candidate should be able to demonstrate excellent development skills, with the preferred working knowledge in scripting languages
- Candidate should have a basic understanding of network fundamentals such as TCP/IP, OSI basics and protocols would be highly preferred
- Familiarity with system internals and OS functionalities (Preferably on Red Hat Enterprise Linux or any Unix OS flavors)
- Basic understanding of security threats, hacking and breaches and vulnerabilities with systems and applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Candidate’s ability in problem solving by isolating the issues, logical thinking, attention to details, enthusiasm and ability to orchestrate the issues with very good communication skills would be highly preferred
- Passion to learn new technologies and processes in the security domain
Off-campus Drive Dates
- Delhi – 16 February
Job Location: Candidates should be flexible to relocate to any location
Note: Venue and Timing and more updated communicated through your Registered mail ids
How to Apply For Accenture Off-Campus Drive:
Here we provided the application link to apply for Accenture Off-Campus Drive for IT Operations Associate job openings and below link to register for this drive.
Accenture Off-Campus Drives for BE / B.Tech – APPLY NOW (Before 15 Feb 2019)
Join Our IT Jobs Whatsapp Group to get all updates through WhatsApp – JOIN NOW
JNTU Fast Results| Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In Interview Updates:
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
MAIL US AT ANY TIME: JNTUFASTRESULT@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Check More Latest Updates