Accenture Recruitment Drive 2023: Accenture is conduting the Off-Campus Drives 2023 for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc graduates of those who are passed in 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023 year Across India. Below we provided the Accenture Off-Campus Drives 2023 Eligibity Cretiare and Apply procedure. So Check your Accenture Off-Campus Drives Eligibity and Apply using the below links.
Accenture Off-Campus Drives 2021 For 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023 year Batches
Accenture BE / B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc Off-Campus Drives – Important Updates:
All B.tech, M.Tech and bachelor of engineering are eligible for this Accenture off-campus Recruitment drives . Here we provided all the MNC off-campus and Walk interviews Updates to get all updates without missing follow our regular updates from jntu fast results or subscribe through the mail or follow us on Social Media.
|Company name||Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd|
|Job Title||Associate Software Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc|
|Type of Job||Off-Campus Drive|
|Experience||2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023 year|
|Job location||Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Gurgaon, Kolkata|
|Interview dates||Not mentioned|
|Test Location||Online ( Virtual)|
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations and more. This is one of the best opportunity for the candidates to place in this Accenture Company. Below we provided complete details about the Recruitment Process.
Join our team that is developing, designing and maintaining technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, using their versatility to create and support technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation
Accenture Off-Campus Drives 2023 Eligibility:
- Candidates from any streams/branches of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA, and M.Sc. (CSE, IT only) from 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023 year of pass outs with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)
- No active backlogs during application and/or during onboarding.
- Candidate should not have appeared for Accenture Recruitment assessment/interview process in the last three months.
- Candidate should not have more than 11 months of experience
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship/ have relevant work permit documents.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India
Accenture Recruitment Process 2023:
- Candidates to register on eLitmus shared link with their details, followed by Accenture shared the registration link
- After reviewing the candidate’s eligibility (based on registration), Accenture will release the Test link to your Register mail. Within the timings, the candidate needs to take exams From your Homes.
The recruitment process on the day of the hiring event will comprise of:
- Cognitive & Technical Assessment (candidates must mandatorily clear the assessment to be eligible for the further process)
- Group Interview
Cognitive and Technical assessment guidelines:
- 90 questions to be attempted within 90 minutes
- No negative marking
- Each section has a section/ subsection cut off – for candidates to clear and be eligible for further process
Cognitive assessment (60 questions)
- Analytical Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Written Communication
Technical assessment (30 questions)
- Fundamentals of Programming
how to Apply For Accenture 2023 Recruitment Drive:
Accenture Recruitment Drive 2023– APPLY NOW
More Recent Live Jobs
JNTU Fast Results| Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates:
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates