Accenture Off-Campus Drives for 2019,2020 Batch Engineering graduates: Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations and more. This is one of the best opportunity for the candidates to place in this Accenture Company. In below we provided complete details about the Recruitment Process.
Accenture Off-Campus Drives 2020 For For 2019,2020 (B.E/B.Tech/MCA) Batch
Accenture BE / B.Tech Off-Campus Drives – Important Updates:
For all B.tech and bachelor of engineering are eligible for this Accenture off-campus Recruitment drives on 24th Nov 2020. Here we provided all the MNC off-campus and Walk interviews Updates to get all updates without missing follow our regular updates from jntu fast results or subscribe through the mail or follow us on Social Media.
|Company name||Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd|
|Job Title||Associate Software Engineer|
|Type of Job||Off-Campus Drive|
|Experience||2019 & 2020 Batch Freshers|
|Job location||Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Pune, Gurugram|
|Interview dates||24 November 2020|
|Test Location||Online ( Virtual)|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA|
Accenture Recruitment Important dates:
Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd planned to conduct Off Campus Drive to hire post of Associate Software Engineer for 2019,2020 Batch Engineering graduates. The more details about Accenture off campus drive given below.
Accenture Off-Campus Drives Eligibility:
- B.E, B.Tech (All streams/branches)
- 2019 & 2020 graduates can apply
- An aggregate of 65 percent/6.5 CGPA and no active backlogs at the time of recruitment process and during onboarding
- The maximum one-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- 0-1 year of work experience can apply
- The candidates should have certification, academic project experience/ internship, or work experience in the following technologies: Java/ ASP.Net/ SAP ABAP/ SFDC
- Candidates must be eligible to work in India either by citizenship or have relevant work permit documents
- Candidates who have worked or applied at Accenture before (if any) must disclose the details at the time of application.
- Please note that Bhutan and Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a work visa. All other foreign nationals require a work visa or an Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) or Person of Indian Origin (PIO) card to work in India.
Accenture Off-Campus Drives Role Description:
As an Associate Software Engineer, you would largely be involved in:
- Design, build, test, assemble, support, and configure the application using business requirements
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality, and technologies and integrate them into existing solutions
- Responsible for incident resolution and support extended to customers through voice interaction/email/chat/remote support
- Candidates to register on eLitmus shared link with their details, followed by Accenture shared the registration link
- After reviewing the candidate’s eligibility (based on registration), Accenture will release Test link to your Register mail. Within the timings, candidate need to take exams From your Homes.
Recruitment process on the day of hiring event will comprise of:
- Cognitive & Technical Assessment (candidates must mandatorily clear the assessment to be eligible for the further process)
- Group Interview
Cognitive and Technical assessment guidelines:
- 90 questions to be attempted within 90 minutes
- No negative marking
- Each section has a section/ subsection cut off – for candidates to clear and be eligible for further process
Cognitive assessment (60 questions)
- Analytical Reasoning
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Written Communication
Technical assessment (30 questions)
- Fundamentals of Programming
Accenture Off-Campus Drives For 2020. 2019 Batch (Before 23rd Nov 2020)- APPLY NOW
More Recent Live Jobs
Join Our IT Jobs Whatsapp Group to get all updates through WhatsApp – JOIN NOW
JNTU Fast Results| Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates:
If You Have Any Queries / Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
MAIL US AT ANY TIME: JNTUFASTRESULT@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Check More Latest Updates