Amazon Off-Campus Drive 2021: Amazon Recruitment 2021 opportunity to invite students from your institute to participate in the joint Amazon campus placement drive AMAZON India for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech students of 2019/2020/2021 passed-out batch. Amazon scheduled to hire for the role of Data Engineer for B.E/B.Tech /M.E /M.Tech at Bangalore/Hyderabad/Gurgaon. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below. Here Updated all MNC companies Recruitment Drives updates and notification on jntufastresult.com
Amazon Off-Campus Drive 2021 As Data Engineer At Bangalore/Hyderabad/Gurgaon jobs For 2019/2020/2021 Graduates Freshers
Amazon Recruitment 2021 As Data Engineer:
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Experience||0 – 0 Years|
Amazon Fresher Hiring 2021 – Basic Qualification:
- Candidates must be in their Final year of Bachelor or Master Course in Computer Science or Engineering or related field
- Hands-on experience in SQL
- Hands on experience in languages like Python etc.
- Knowledge of RDBMS, Big Data, NOSQL, ETL and Data-warehousing Concepts
- Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment
Amazon Drive 2021 – Preferred Qualification:
- Hands on Experience with AWS technologies like Amazon S3, EMR, Amazon RDS, Amazon Redshift etc.
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices across the development life cycle, including agile methodologies, coding standards, code reviews, source management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Knowledge of cloud services such as AWS or equivalent
- Knowledge on different reporting/visualization tools in the industry
- Sharp problem solving skills and ability to resolve ambiguous requirements
Amazon Recruitment 2021 – Responsibilities
- Design, implement and support an analytical data platform solutions for data driven decisions and insights
- Design data schema and operate internal data warehouses & SQL/NOSQL database systems
- Work on different data model designs, architecture, implementation, discussions and optimizations
- Interface with other teams to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of data sources using AWS big data technologies like EMR, RedShift, Elastic Search etc.
- Work on different AWS technologies such as S3, RedShift, Lambda, Glue, etc.. and Explore and learn the latest AWS technologies to provide new capabilities and increase efficiency
- Work on data lake platform and different components in the data lake such as Hadoop, Amazon S3 etc.
- Work on SQL technologies on Hadoop such as Spark, Hive, Impala etc..
- Help continually improve ongoing analysis processes, optimizing or simplifying self-service support for customers
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, be self-driven, and deliver high quality results in a fast-paced environment.
- Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation.
- Enjoy working closely with your peers in a group of talented engineers and gain knowledge.
- Be enthusiastic about building deep domain knowledge on various Amazon’s business domains.
- Own the development and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions
How to Apply Amazon Hiring Freshers As Data Engineer Openings?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at the following link as soon as possible.
BYJU’S Drive 2021:Apply Now
JNTU Fast Results| Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In-Interview Updates:
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates