Amazon Recruitment 2019 for Seller Support Associate: Amazon relesed the job notification for the Any Graduation (other than BE, BTech, and MBA Freshers) can eligible for this drive in below we provided the link to apply before apply to check all the details and information about Amazon Off-Campus Drive 2019. This Amazon seller support recruitment for freshers can also eligible.
Amazon Recruitment 2019 Important Details:
|Job Title||Seller Support Associate and Transaction Rick Investigator|
|Type of Job||Off-Campus drive|
|Job location||Bangalore, India|
|Interview dates||Communicated through mail|
|Salary||2.75 L – 4 L|
Amazon Off-Campus Recruitment For Seller Support Associate
Amazon Recruitment 2019 for Seller Support Associate and Transaction Rick Investigator:
Qualififcation: Candidate should have either UG or PG qualifications
Note: If one does not avail transport he/she gets 4K extra every month
Seller support Associate:
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers and Merchants including the appropriate escalation of Sellers issues.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
- Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Sellers issues and questions.
Transaction Risk Investigator:
- Excellent written and spoken English skills and an ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise and accurate written response
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex transactional issues correctly and clearly to both internal and external customers
Problem Solving skills:
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and make complex investigation decisions with little to no guidance
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically
- Self disciplined, diligent, proactive and detail oriented
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Effectively prioritizes work time to ensure productivity and fulfills department standards for time spent
- Excellent ability to determine situational needs and provide appropriate solutions.
Please note: For Transaction Risk Investigation role it would be 12 months contract.
Seller support associate amazon salary:
CTC: 2.9- 4.00 LPA
Interview venue and dates:
After completion of registration, they communicated through your mail and send all the details and venue location and what are the documents required for Amazon interview.
Amazon Recruitment Registration Link
Share this Information to all your Friends & Your Social Media Groups & Whatsapp Groups. Don’t Miss our Updates and then follow us Through Email Inbox Updates & Facebook Page To Get Daily Jntu Fast Result Updates For IT Jobs & Walk-In jobs & Off-campus Drives Notification.
Amazon Off-Campus Seller Support Associate Recruitment – APPLY NOW
JNTU Fast Results| Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In Interview Updates:
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
MAIL US AT ANY TIME: JNTUFASTRESULT@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Check More Latest Updates