AP Diploma Vocational Courses Exam Fee Notification 2021
Applications are invited from eligible candidates of the following Regular Diploma of Vocational courses for the 1st Semester examinations of I Year to be conducted by the Board during June/July 2021.
|Sl. No||COURSE||Course Code||REGULAR EXAMINATIONS|
|1||Electrical Appliances Maintenance & Repairing||VER||I Year I Semester|
|2||Mobile Communication||VMC||I Year I Semester|
|3||Automobile Servicing||VAS||I Year I Semester|
Eligibility: The candidates admitted in the academic year 2020-21 are eligible to appear for Diploma Vocational examinations
|I||Practical Examinations||After/Before Theory Examinations|
|II||Commencement of Theory examinations||Will be intimated in due course|
|III||Date of Commencement for payment of examination fee through online||31-05-2021|
|IV||Last date for payment of the examination fee without penalty to all candidates||07-06-2021|
|V||Last date for payment of the examination fee with a penalty to all candidates||09-06-2021|
|VI||Last date for payment of the examination fee (UNDER TATKAL SCHEME)||11-06-2021|
|VII||Last date for uploading of Sessional Marks||30-06-2021|
|VIII||Last date for uploading of Practical Examination marks||30-06-2021|
|IX||i)||Fee for the whole examination||Rs.550/-|
|ii)||a) Late Fee (Penalty)
b) Tatkal Scheme (Including Examination fee)
|iii)||Condonation of attendance (i.e, from above 65% and below 75 %)||Rs.800/-|
1. Acceptance of examination fee does not provide any right to the candidate to demand the issue of hall ticket.
2. Detailed Timetable of examinations shall be communicated in due course.
3. Examination fee must be paid through payment gateway i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking for all Diploma subjects.
4. The dates mentioned at serial No. VII & VIII are the dates by which the board should receive the inputs.
5. Fee once paid will not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
6. Eligible Physically Handicapped candidates can generate hall tickets through Polytechnic HLCs.
7. A student who is not eligible and appeared on the examination for any other reason, shall forfeit the examination Fee paid.
8. The URL for the online fee payment module is http://apsbtet.net/dofpportal for the students studying in the Polytechnics pertaining to Andhra Pradesh.
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates