AP Education Common Entrance Test (AP EdCET-2021) for the year 2021 will be conducted by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam for admission into B.Ed. regular course (two years duration) in the University/Government/Aided/Unaided/Private Colleges of Education in Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2021-22. Eligible candidates may submit their applications through Online mode only, by paying the application registration and processing fee of Rs.650/- (Rs.500/- for BC and Rs.450/- for SC/ST). The detailed information regarding eligibility, syllabus and the procedure for Online Submission of Applications are available at the website https://sche.ap.gov.in/
AP EDCET 2021 – Important Dates :
|Activity||Date & Time|
|Notification of AP Ed.CET – 2021||
|Commencement of Submission of Online application forms||
|Last date for submission of online applications without late fee||
|Last date for submission of Application with a Late fee of Rs. 1000/-||
|Last date for submission of Application with a Late fee of Rs. 2000/-||
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||
01-09-2021 to 04-09-2021
|Downloading of Hall-tickets from the website http://www.sche.ap.gov.in/edcet||
|Date of AP Ed.CET – 2021 Examination||
|Time of Examination||
11-00 am to 01-00 pm
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||
|Declaration of Results||
AP EDCET 2021 Registration Fee :
- SC/ST: Rs. 450/-
- BC: Rs. 500/-
- Others: Rs. 650/-
AP Ed.Cet 2021 Examinations syllabus:
- Subject / Content: Questions will be drawn from the class 1 to 10 syllabus of the Telangana Stan curriculum with a focus on reasoning and problem-solving.
- Teaching aptitude: aptitude questions will be related to understanding the teaching-learning process, classroom management and mentoring with special reference to the teacher-pupil relationship.
- General English: Reading comprehension, spelling errors, vocabulary, phrase replacement, error detection and word association.
- General Knowledge: Current affairs (India and International), contemporary educational issues.
- Computer Awareness: Computer (internet, Memory, networking, fundamentals).
AP EdCET Exam Pratten 2021
The Entrance Examination will be for 150 Marks and the time is 2 hours. Hence, the content is as follows:
|S.No.||Subjects||Number of questions|
|1||Subject / Content (upto 10 class — Telangana State curriculum) Mathematics, Science) and Social Studies||60 (Maths -20; Science-20 and Social Std. -20)|
|4||General Knowledge & Educational Issues||30|
AP EDCET 2021 — Official Website