AP Grama Secretary Notification 2020: Ap government is going to release AP Village Secretary Job Notification 2020 over 1.60 Lakh openings jobs are available all over Andhra Pradesh. To apply for this APPSC Panchayat Secretary notification 2020 of Intermediate/ graduates of any degree or Batchelor engineering are eligible for this AP Sachivalayam Notification 2020. Below we provided all information regarding the AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs notification details and AP Village Secretary Job application links and important dates.
AP Grama Secretary Notification 2020
AP Village Secretary Notification 2020 | AP Grama Secretary Job 2020
|AP Village Secretary Notification 2020 | AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs 2020|
|Posted Name||Andhra Pradesh State Government|
|Name Of The Post||Village Secretary (Sachivalayam)|
|Category||AP Government Jobs 2020/AP Sachivalayam Notification 2020|
|Number Of Posts||1.60 Lakh|
|Notification Release Date||10th Jan 2020|
|Salary||Rs. 10000 – 15,000 Per Month (Approximate)|
|Age Limit||18 to 39 Years|
Andhra Pradesh Sachivalayam Eligibility Criteria 2020
Candidates who are ready to apply for AP Grama Sachivalayam jobs Recruitment should have a completed degree certificate in course from a recognized university of local/other board or they must have at least passed class 12th or equivalent exam. In scheduled areas, the candidate must possess 10th class pass certificate.
AP Ward Sachivalayam Jobs Categories
Posts Under Category – I
(Common Examination with preference)
- 1. Panchayat Secretary (Grade-V)
- 2. Mahila Police and Women & Child Welfare Assistant / Ward Women & Weaker Sections Protection Secretary (Female)
- 3. Welfare & Education Assistant
- 4. Ward Administrative Secretary
Posts Under Category – II
Group – A
(Common Examination with preference)
- 1. Engineering Assistant (Grade-II)
- 2. Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II)
Group – B
- 1. Village Revenue Officer (Grade-II)
- 2. Village Surveyer (Grade-III)
Posts Under Category – III
(Separate Exam For Each Post)
- 1. Village Agriculture Assistant (Grade-II)
- 2. Village Horticulture Assistant
- 3. Village Fisheries Assistant
- 4. Panchayat Secretary (Grade-V)I Digital Assistant
- 5. Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II)
- 6. Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II)
- 7. Animal Husbandry Assistant
- 8. ANM/Ward Health Secretary (Grade-III) (Female)
- 9. Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary
- 10. Ward welfare & Development secretary (Grade-II)
- 11. Village Sericulture Assistant
AP Grama/ward Sachivalayam Job Application Fees:
Those candidates who are applying AP Grama Secretary Job should pay the below criteria exam Fee on applying process.
|For General/Other State (Male/Female)||Rs.400/-|
|For BC/EWS/SC/ST candidates||Rs.200/-|
|Payment Mode||Online Mode|
AP Sachivalayam Vacancies Jobs 2020gs.
Name of the Post & No. of Tentative vacancies : Total = 14061
- Panchayat Secretary (Gr-V) : 61 Posts
- Village Revenue Officer (Gr. II) : 246 Posts
- ANMs/Multi Purpose Health Assistant (Female) (Gr. III) : 648 Posts
- Village Fisheries Assistant : 69 Posts
- Village Horticulture Assistant : 1782 Posts
- Village Agriculture Assistant (Gr. II) : 536 Posts
- Village Sericulture Assistant : 43 Posts
- Grama Mahila Sam rakshana Karyadarshi : 762 Posts
- Engineering Assistant (Gr. II) : 570 Posts
- Panchayat Secretary (Gr-VI) Digital Assistant : 1134 Posts
- Village Surveyor (Gr III) : 1255 Posts
- Welfare and Education Assistant : 97 Posts
- Animal Husbandry Assistant : 6858 Posts
AP Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Salary Details
- Selected persons will get a pay scale in between Rs. 15000/- to 20,000/- per month.
- Salary will be credited directly to the Employee bank account.
Selection Process For AP Sachivalayam Secretary 2020
- First, of interest candidate are apply for AP Grama Sachivalayam Jobs / AP Ward Sachivalayam Jobs and after they want to verify their documents on given or provided a date.
- After then they conduted the exam for all applied candidates
- Those who are qualified examination as conduted the AP Government move to next round
- Here conduted the FAce to Face Interview
- Finally, they selected they have submitted their bank account and other required documents
How To Apply For AP Village Secretary Notification 2020?
All AP Graduates are applying For this AP Secretary Job Notification 2020 as provided on below links. Before applying to AP Grama Secretary Job 2020 Must check your documents and required eligiblity criteria.
AP Village Secretariat Job Responsibilities
- Each Village Secretariat will be assigned 10 jobs. However, nature and type of jobs are still not disclosed by the officials.
- Applicants can avail various services from village secretariat such as ration card, fee reimbursement, Arogya Shree, Rythu Bharosa scheme benefits, etc.
- A Village Secretariat in AP is liable to offer solution within 72 hours from the time of submission of application related to the grievance.
- To make service delivery faster and transparent, the AP government has introduced the AP Secretariat system.
- A Village Secretariat in AP will work closely with Village Volunteers in order to provide better solutions to the complainant.
Documents Needed To Apply For AP Grama/Ward Sachivalayam:
For Applying Online
- Scanned copy of Photograph
- Scanned copy of Signature
- Qualifying Certificate (10th/ Inter/ Degree) details
- Caste Certificate details
- PH category Certificate details
- Nativity/ Domicile Certificate/ Valid ID details
For Document Verification Round
- Qualifying Certificate (10th/ Inter/ Degree) in original
- Original Caste Certificate
- Original PH category Certificate
- Nativity/ Domicile Certificate/ Valid ID in Original
Download AP Village Secretary Application Form / Notification:
AP Grama Sachivalayam Application LInk – Apply Link | Apply Link1 | Apply Link2 | Apply Link3
gramasachivalayam.ap.gov.in, wardsachivalayam.ap.gov.in, vsws.ap.gov.in
AP Grama Sachivalayam 2020 Online Payment Link – Payment Link
How To Check AP Grama/Ward Sachivalayam Results
AP Grama Sachivalayam Result will be published on the official website of the ap government or stay with us we update the results link as per the AP Government Notification. Candidates who appeared for the selection process either through merit/Interview/ exam will be able to view their result by visiting the official website and finding the result link. By clicking the results as provide on below it redirected the new website and enter your application number and date of birth to check your results then your AP Grama Secretary Status or AP Grama Secretary Results view.
AP Grama Sachivalayam Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. How Many Vacancies For AP Secretariat Jobs 2020?
A. 1.60 lakh vacancies of AP Village Secretariat will be filled through AP Village Secretariat recruitment 2020. Each village will have a secretariat and 10 vacancies will be created in each Secretariat.
Q. What Is The Salary Of AP Grama Sachivalayam Job?
A. The salary will vary between Rs. 5000 to 10000/-
Q. In How May Hours Grievance Of Applicant Will Be Resolved Through A Secretariat?
A. 72 hrs.
Q. What Is The Minimum Educational Qualification Required To Apply For AP Gram Sachivalayam Recruitment?
A. Candidates who are willing to apply for AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment should have a degree in any subject from a recognized university or they must have at least passed class 12th or equivalent exam. In scheduled areas, the candidate must possess 10th class pass certificate.
Q. What Will Be The Maximum Age Limit To Apply For AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment?
A. The minimum age limit to apply for AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment is 18 and the maximum is 39 years. Candidates should not exceed this maximum age limit on the date of online application.
Q. Will There Be Any Relaxation In Age Limit Provided To SC / ST Candidates?
A. Yes, candidates who belong to SC /ST category will get 5 years relaxation in the upper age limit set by Andhra Pradesh Government.
Q. How Much Application Fee Do I Have To Pay To Apply For AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment?
A. Candidates who want to apply for AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment will not have to pay any application fee to fill the online application form. The application will be free for all candidates irrespective to their category.
Q. When The Online Application Process For AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment Will Start?
A. The online application process for AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment is expected to begin on July 2020, as the notification for recruitment will most probably be released by July 2020 and application process will start within a day or two after the release of notification.