Andhra Pradesh Physical Education Common Entrance Test – 2020 (APPECET-2020) will be conducted for admission into the B.P.Ed (Two years) & D.P.Ed (Two years) courses offered by the Universities and affiliated colleges in Andhra Pradesh state for the Academic Year 2020-21. Eligible candidates, who wish to apply for APPECET-2020, may submit their applications through ONLINE MODE only. The detailed information is available in the website https://sche.ap.gov.in/
Detailed Notification Of AP PECET 2021
AP ICET 2021 Important Dates
|Activity||Date & Time|
|Notification of AP PECET – 2020||Update Soon|
|Commencement of Submission of Online application forms||Update Soon|
|Last date for submission of online applications without late fee(Registration fee Rs.850 for OC/BC , Rs.650/-for SC/ST)||Update Soon|
|Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 500/-(+ (Registration fee Rs.850 for OC/BC, Rs.650/-for SC/ST).||Update Soon|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||Update Soon|
|Downloading of Hall-tickets from the website http://www.sche.ap.gov.in/pecet||Update Soon|
|Date of AP PECET – 2020 Examination||Update Soon|
|Time of Examination||Update Soon|
|Declaration of Results||Update Soon|
PARTICULARS OF APPECET-2021:
- Eligible candidates who wish to apply for APPECET may submit their application through ONLINE mode only.
- ONLINE Registration fee (Application processing fee) is Rs.850/- (for SC & ST candidates Rs.650/- only)
- The candidate should pay the Registration fee (Application processing fee) through A.P. Online / Payment Gateways (Credit card/ Debit card / Net banking)and apply online for the test through the web portal https://sche.ap.gov.in/pecet
- The test will be conducted at Acharya Nagarjuna University Campus, Nagarjuna Nagar, Guntur only.The date and time of test will be furnished in the hall ticket. The Date and Time of test of all candidates will be displayed in the Website https://sche.ap.gov.in/pecet
- Candidates can down load their hall tickets from the web site. Candidate should report at the testing Center half-an-hour before the commencement of the Test at their own expenses.
The test will be held in two parts i.e.
a) Physical Efficiency Test
b) Skill Test in Game.
ELIGIBILITY TO APPEAR FOR APPECET:
- Candidates satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to appear APPECET
- Candidates should be of Indian Nationality.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh only. The candidates should satisfy local / non-local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) order,1974 as subsequently amended.
Eligibility for B.P.Ed.(Two years): Candidates should have appeared third year degree examination or passed three years degree recognized by any university in A.P. or any other university recognized as equivalent thereto and should have completed 19 years of age as on 01.07.2020. However, the candidate has to submit the pass certificate at the time of counseling.
Eligibility for D.P.Ed. (Two years): Candidates should have appeared or passed Intermediate or equivalent course recognized by the Government of Andhra Pradesh and should have completed 16 years of age on 01.07.2020. However, the candidate has to submit the pass certificate at the time of counseling.
NOTE: DEGREE CANDIDATES DESIROUS OF PARTICIPATING FOR ADMISSION INTO D.P.Ed COURSE SHALL USE INTERMEDIATE HALL TICKET NUMBER DURING PAYMENT OF REGISTRATION FEE AND SELECT INTERMEDIATE AS THE QUALIFYING EXAMINATION IN THE APPLICATION.
ONLINE APPLICATION FOR AP PECET
- The application should be filled with full and correct particulars and submitted through ONLINE mode only. Instructions for filling the application are given in the next page.
- The candidate should pay the Registration fee (Application processing fee) through A.P. Online / e seva / meeseva centres or pay directly through Gateway provided in the website i.e, https://sche.ap.gov.in/pecet
- Registration fee (Application processing fee) is Rs.850/-.(for SC / ST candidates Rs.650/ only) Note: Candidates are advised to pay the application fees and apply on line at the earliest, in order to avoid last minute rush. The details of the test dates and Hall Tickets will also be displayed in the website: https://sche.ap.gov.in/pecet
THE SCHEME OF EXAMINATION FOR THE COMMON ENTRANCE TEST-2020 Scheme of Entrance test for B.P.Ed. (Two years) and D.P.Ed. (TwoYears) Courses:
The Common Entrance Test for entry of students into B.P.Ed. (Two years) and D.P.Ed.(Two years) Courses comprise of two parts, namely
- a) Physical Efficiency Test and b) Skill Test in Game.
These tests will be conducted at Acharva Nanariuna university Caimans Nanariuna Nanar tIttntttr and the candidates have to attend the tests at their own exnensec nn the date and time snecified in the hallticket,
(A) Physical EfficiencyTest: Maximum 400marks
For each of the events , marks shall be awarded ,by using the conversion tables approved by the APPECET Committee.
|FOR MEN CANDIDATES||FOR WOMEN CANDIDATES|
|a)Compulsory events (No Option)||a)Compulsory events (No Option)|
|i. 100 meters run||100Marks||i.100meters run||100Marks|
|ii. Putting the shot(6Kgs.)||100Marks||ii. Putting the shot(4 Kgs.)||100Marks|
|iii. 800 meters run||100Marks||iii.400meters run||100Marks|
|b)Optional events||b)Optional events|
|i..LonqJump/ HighJump||100Marks||i.LonqJump/ HighJump||100 Marks|
The Candidate has to choose either High Jump or Long Jump. Candidate has to mention option in the application.Changing of option at the time of test is not permitted.
(B) Skill Test in Game: Maximum100Marks
The skills of the candidate shall be tested in any one of the following games opted by the
- Ball Badminton
- Shuttle Badminton
SCRUTINY OF ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRANCE TEST
Candidates should produce the following original certificates at the time of entrance test.
- Sports Merit Certificates.
- Pass Certificate in any one of the following courses : U.G.D.P.Ed /NIS /Yoga /Sports Management / Sports Science / Sports Journalism / OlympicEducation / Basic Course in Adventure Sport.
- N.C.C.Certificate (C-Certificate / B-Certificate) 4. One set of attested Photostat copies of all the above certificates along with Photostat copy of HallTicket.
To Download AP ICET 2021 Notification Pdf From The Below Link
AP ICET 2021 Notification: Click Here
AP ICET 2021 Online Application: Click Here
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
MAIL US AT ANY TIME:JNTUFASTRESULTS@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Check More Latest Updates.