AP PGECET 2021: Andhra Pradesh Post-Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test – AP PGECET is AP State Level Common Entrance Test for taking the admission into Regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy (ME / M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy ), Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate) for the academic year 2021-22 is conducted by Sri Venkateswara University on behalf of AP State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), a Statutory Body of the Government of AP. So in below, we provided the Information regarding the AP PGECET 2021 Notification & AP PGECET 2021 Online Application Process and AP PGECET Exam Dates 2021 & AP PGECET Admit Card Released dates.
AP PGECET 2021 Notification
AP PGECET Online Application Amount @ sche.ap.gov.in
Applications are invited for A.P. Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (AP PGECET-2021) for admission into M.Tech/M.Pharmacy/ Pharma.D (PB) courses for the academic year 2021-2022. Eligible candidates can submit their applications through online mode only by paying the application fee of Rs.1200/- (for OC candidates), Rs.900/- (for BC candidates) and Rs.700/- (for SC/ST candidates). The detailed information regarding AP PGECET-2021 is available on the website: https://sche.ap.gov.in/pgecet. A separate notification will be issued for GATE / GPAT qualified candidates.
AP PGECET 2021 Important Dates:
|Notification of AP PGECET – 2021||18-07-2021|
|Commencement of Submission of Online application forms||19-07-2021|
|Last date for receiving of online applications without late fee||19-08-2021|
|Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate||01-09-2021 to 07-09-2021|
|Last date for receiving of online applications with late fee of Rs.500/-||20-08-2021 to 26-08-2021|
|Last date for receiving of online applications with late fee of Rs.2,000/-||27-08-2021 to 31-08-2021|
|Last date for receiving of online applications with late fee of Rs.5,000/-||01-09-2021 to 05-09-2021|
|Downloading of Hall-tickets from the website http://www.sche.ap.gov.in/pgecet||20-09-2021|
|Date of AP PGECET – 2021 Examination||27-09-2021 to 30-09-2021|
|Time of Examination||10.00 AM to 12.00 PM
03.00 PM to 05.00 PM
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||02-10-2021 6 PM|
|Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key||04-10-2021 6 PM|
|Declaration of Results||—|
ELIGIBILITY FOR WRITING THE TEST
The Candidates satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to appear for AP PGECET:
- They should be of Indian Nationality.
- They should belong to the State of Andhra Pradesh. The candidates should satisfy local/non-local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order, 1974 as subsequently amended.
- They should have obtained a relevant Bachelors qualifying degree or its equivalent in the relevant field with at least 50% marks (45% in case of reserved category candidates) from an AICTE/UGC approved institution recognised by the Government of Andhra Pradesh as equivalent thereto for admission into the relevant M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy/Pharm.D(PB) courses into the courses corresponding to the Degrees as given in the following Annexure.
- Candidates who are pursuing a B.Tech or its equivalent / B.pharm. courses shall be eligible for entry into the relevant M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy/Pharm.D(PB) courses provided they have completed the prescribed course and passed all the subjects for the award of degree by the concerned university on or before the date of counselling for admission into the colleges.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION INTO M.Tech./ M.Pharm./Pharm.D(PB)
- Candidates should have appeared and qualified at the AP PGECET-2021 in the test paper relevant to the course in which the admission is sought. A list of courses offered by the Universities and the relevant qualifications and test paper to appear at AP PGECET-2021 are shown in the Annexure. Candidates are advised to refer the table before applying for a test paper. Mere appearance at the Entrance Test does not automatically entitle a candidate to be considered for entry into any course unless the candidate satisfies the requirement of eligibility and other criteria laid down in the rules of admission.
- Admission to 85% of the seats in each course shall be reserved for the local candidates and the remaining 15% of the seats shall be un-reserved seats as specified in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulations and Admissions) Order, 1974 as subsequently amended.
- While filling up the seats in colleges, first preference will be given to candidates qualified in GATE / GPAT in the relevant branch based on their test scores and the remaining seats with the candidates qualified in AP PGECET-2021 as per their merit ranks
SYLLABUS AND PATTERN OF TEST
- The test will be a Computer based test wherein the candidate has to answer them online. The test will be in English medium and will be conducted for 120 Marks with 120 multiple choice Objective type questions. There is no negative marking for the wrong answers.
- Syllabus for different subject papers are placed in the home page under the link SYLLABUS.
- Candidates are advised to be well conversant with the Computer based test by practising the mock tests made available in the home page of AP PGECET-2021.
Qualifying marks in AP PGECET-2021.
The qualifying percentage marks for obtaining a rank in AP PGECET-2021 is 25% i.e., 30 marks out of a total of 120. However, in the case of SC/ST candidates, there shall be no minimum qualifying marks for ranking the candidates. The rank obtained with the benefit of relaxation of the minimum qualifying marks at the AP PGECET-2021 by any candidate claiming to belong to SC/ST category will be cancelled in case the claim is found to be invalid at the time of admission.
SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION
- For registration and submission of online application the aspiring candidates have to visit the web site https://sche.ap.gov.in/pgecet
- All the details required such as qualifying examination (degree as the case may be) hall ticket number, SSC or 10th class hall ticket number, places of study from 9th class onwards, caste category-Mee seva Cerificate number, Income certificate-Meeseva certificate number, good quality passport size photograph in .jpg or .jpeg format of 50KB size, scanned image of Signature affixed with a black pen on a white paper in .jpg or .jpeg format of 30KB size, Ration card of the family, Aadhar card of self in the application form shall be entered in the specified fields.
- The Aadhaar Card number of the candidate is mandatory.
- The payment of the registration fee can be done online through APOnline services or Payment Gateway provided (through Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net banking).
- CANDIDATES DESIROUS OF APPEARING FOR MORE THAN ONE TEST PAPER AT AP PGECET2021 SHALL REGISTER FOR ALL THE PAPERS HE/SHE WISHES TO APPEAR AT AP PGECET-2021 IN THE SAME APPLICATION ONLY AND SHALL PAY THE AMOUNT DISPLAYED.
TEST CENTRES FOR AP PGECET-2021
AP PGECET 2021 will be conducted at the following Centres:
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO THE STUDENTS
- All the candidates shall take utmost care while submitting the online application with regard to the subject paper chosen for the test. Request for change of test paper will not be entertained.
- The AP PGECET-2021 will be conducted online only and the candidates willing to appear are requested to get acquainted with the online Examination Process through practicing mock tests.
- All the photographs submitted with the application must be exactly identical. Otherwise, candidates will not be permitted into the examination hall.
- Candidates are not permitted to enter or leave the examination hall in the scheduled time of the examination.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that they are answering the correct Question Paper of the branch for which they are eligible for admission
- Question paper will be in English only.
- Any malpractice case will be handled by strictly following the CETs rules in force. 8. The Online Answer Script images of AP PGECET-2021 will be preserved for six months from the date of publication of results after which time they shall be disposed.
- In any litigation concerning to AP PGECET-2021 admissions, the parties to be impleaded are Secretary, A.P. State Council of Higher Education, Tadepalli, Guntur and the Convener, AP PGECET-2021.
- Any litigation concerning AP PGECET -2021 shall be within the jurisdiction of the High Court of A.P., at Amaravathi, Guntur only.
- The Convener or the Common Entrance Test Committee reserve the right to reject the application of a candidate at any stage, if a) the application is incomplete. b) the candidate fails to satisfy the prescribed eligibility conditions. c) false or incorrect information is furnished.
- Any change whatsoever, including that of caste/community status or category, shall not be permitted to be made in the filled in application once it is submitted to the Convener. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The Convener is not responsible for the non – submission of application by the notified date and time for any reason whatsoever.
- The Candidate should preserve the hall ticket to produce it at the time of test and later at the time of entry into the course.
- Applicants should download hall tickets from website https://sche.ap.gov.in/pgecet only.
- The appearance at AP PGECET-2021 does not entitle any candidate to be considered for entry into the course automatically.
- The rank obtained with the benefit of relaxation of minimum qualifying marks at the AP PGECET-2021 by any candidate, claiming to belong to SC/ST category, will be cancelled in case the claim is found to be invalid later or at any point of time.
- The selection of candidates and allotment to colleges will be on the basis of rank obtained at the Common Entrance Test and other conditions laid down.
- Candidate will not be permitted into the exam hall after the scheduled time on the date of entrance test.
- Candidates are advised to practise the mock tests placed in the website and familiarize with the mode of attempting the online test.
AP PGECET 2021 Notification: Click Here
AP PGECET 2021 Online Application: Click Here
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates