Many students are aking questions like Transfer Of Students From One College To Another College Within The Same University and How To Transfer From One College To Another college and JNTUK Student Transfer procedure and dates for College Transfer JNTUK. In we provided Guidelines for the Student Transfer from One Professional Institution or colleges to Another Institution.
How To Transfer From One College To Another college 2020-2021
|University:||ALL In AP|
|categories||Guidelines for the Student Transfer from One Professional Institution to Another Institution|
Guidelines for the Student Transfer from One Professional Institution or colleges to Another Institution:
AP Online transfer of students from one college to another college at II, III, IV Year – an extension of the last date
The Registrars of Special Commissioner of Technical
- JNTU, Kakinada, Education
- JNTU, Ananthapur Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada.
- Sri Krishnadevaraya University, ATP.
- Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
- Andhra University, VSP
- Krishna University, Machilipatnam
- S.V. University, Tirupathi
- Yogi Vemana University, Kadapa
- Vikrama Simhapuri University, Nellore.
- Sri Padmavathi Mahila Viswavidyalayam, Tirupati.
- Rayalaseema University, Kurnool
- Vikrama Simhapuri University, Nellore
- Adikavi Nannaya University, Rajamahendravaram
Sub:- Technical Education —- Academics — Online Transfer of students from one
Professional College to another Professional College at IIn4 / IIIr¢ / IV” year
stage — For the academic year 2020-21- Extension of the last date for submission of applications – Reg. Ref:- 1.G.0.Ms No.122, Higher Education (EC.2) Dept, dated: 01.09.2005.
2. G.O.Ms. No: 66 Higher Education (EC.2) Dept, dated: 15.05.2008
3. G.O.Ms. No: 03 Higher Education (EC.2) Dept, dated: 06.01.2011
4. This office letter of even no dated: 29.07.2020
This is to inform that, vide reference 4th cited, the Spl Commissioner of Technical Education, AP issued notification for student’s transfers from one Engineering/ Pharmacy/ Architecture/ MBA/ MCA/ Pharma.D college to another college within the same University for the academic year 2020-21 through http://dteapengg.in/ in online mode up to 04-09-2020. Accordingly, students have applied for transfers.
This office has received requests from students/parents and managements requesting to extend the date for filing the transfer applications, as most of them got the information recently and unable to get the required certificates from the authorities concerned due to COVID-19 pandemic scenario.
In view of the above, the last date for filing the transfer application in web portal http://dteapengg.in/ through online mode is extended up to 23.09.2020 due to number of requests received from the students/parents/managements.
In this regard, the Registrars of the Universities are requested to
1. Communicate the same to the Principals of their affiliated Institutions for making vide publicity about the student transfer among the students
2. Made the information available on the University website
3. Issue necessary instructions to the Principal of the affiliated universities for
uploading the unfilled vacancies and sanctioned intake for the previous years at the web portal http://dteapengg.in/
Question: I’m a college student and plan to transfer to a different college. How can I transfer the credits that I earned from my AP Exam scores from my old college to my new college?
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates