British Telecom Recruitment 2019: British Telecom is one of the Best company in India They are going to recruiting the Technical Qualification (B-Tech) Graduates for Junior Associate with a package of Salary 3.31 – 3.31 L per anum. In below we provide information about the British Telecom Freshers Recruitment Eligibility and location and application link.
British Telecom Recruitment 2019
British Telecom Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Title||Junior Associate|
|Type of Job||Off-Campus Drive|
|Interview location||Bangalore, Karnataka.|
|Salary||INR 3.2 LPA|
Share this Information to all your Friends & Your Social Media Groups & Whatsapp Groups. Don’t Forget to Email Subscribe & Like Facebook Page To Get Daily Jntu Fast Result Updates For IT Jobs & Walk-In jobs & Off-campus Drives Notification.
British Telecom Off Campus Drive For Junior Associate:
Profile Offered: Junior Associate
Salary offered: INR 3.2 LPA
Course Specialization: B.Tech(CS/IT/Electronics)
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka.
• Technical Interview
• Management Round
• Under supervision to evaluate, coordinate, test and install software/hardware provided by suppliers with appropriate controls and standards e.g. Firewalls/Data Security, DBMS, VMS software, Network software, and hardware.
• Under supervision to test & install software maintenance upgrades provided by suppliers.
• To provide problem diagnosis and resolution during the implementation, liaising with technical team lead, technical manager, peers, suppliers and customer/developer groups where appropriate. To ensure operational procedures are in place, maintained and followed as approved by the technical team leader. To support site survey activities on network or server infrastructure.
• To provide limited advice & guidance to other groups on technical and operational issues.
• Systems/Application level authority and access – would refer to management where appropriate.
• May be involved in helping restore critical BT business functionality
• To provide resource and expertise to support product evaluations with other groups/customers.
• To ensure all appropriate documentation is provided and maintained to the ISO9001 standard.
The below skill will be added advantage:
• Developed skills in basic theories, practices and procedures in one skill area through formal training, and able to apply basic knowledge/skills to own work area.
• Dependent on others for instructions, guidance, and direction.
• Able to respond to standard requests and understand the relationships between work processes and the business, although scope will be limited to own team. Can use existing, clearly defined procedures to solve routine problems and organize own time to deliver against tasks set by others within a short-term horizon.
• Prepared to ask questions and check for understanding. Can provide explanations clearly and precisely (internally and externally).
• Can work co-operatively with others to achieve team goals.
• Awareness of costs related to own work area.
• Actively works to understand the BT business.
• New graduate entry. ICT related Bachelor degree.
• A suitable formal training path to certification standard, where appropriate, will need to be completed e.g. CCNA, MCP, Sun Solaris, Oracle certified DBA, HP certified systems engineer etc.
(Please Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over)
Join Our IT Jobs Whatsapp Group to get all updates through WhatsApp – JOIN NOW
Application Link for British Telecom: APPLY NOW
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
MAIL US AT ANY TIME: JNTUFASTRESULT@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Check More Latest Updates