CGI Recruitment selection process: CGI is a Canadian global information technology (IT) consulting for freshers 2018. Here we inform that CGI interview process for experienced or freshers to get CGI offer letter process with the following CGI interview process completion they send you the CGI Offer Letter and CGI interview process through amcat or off campus drive is same but in amcat score card candidates no need to take written test again as conduted in interview venue and most of the CGI interview questions in the CGI Recruitment selection process for freshers are asked based on resume.
CGI Recruitment selection process:
CGI conducted the drives for freshers and experiences base candidates are eligible for this drive. For CGI drive selection process of the company completes with 4 rounds. They are Written Exam test either online or offline and selected candidates move to Group Discussion in this round shortlisted some of the candidates and forward to Technical Interview and HR Interview.
- Written Exam
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Academic Marks for CGI
- Minimum 60% in 1the 0th class and 12th.
- 65% in Graduation.
- No backlogs.
CGI Written Exam Syllabus:
- CGI Aptitude Exam Syllabus
Probability, Age, Average, Heights and Distances, Pipes and Cisterns, Speed problems, Coding decoding and work and time.
- CGI Verbal Exam Syllabus
Prepositions, synonyms, antonyms, and grammar.
- CGI Logical Reasoning Exam Syllabus
Age problems,Seating Arrangement, series Completion and Blood Relation.
Related Post: Check CGI off campus drive Notifications
CGI Recruitment process:
- In this round of General aptitude, the students have to answer 25 questions in Aptitude, Verbal, Logical Reasoning, and Mathematics. In total 25 questions need to be answered in order to clear the exam.
- In this round of group discussion, the interviewer may give the topic and the student has to discuss in a group.
- In Technical round 1, the student has to solve puzzles and the questions from the language which the students are familiar with.
- In Technical round 2, the students are asked about their academic queries which they have done in their college.
- HR round is must and in this, the students are asked for their intro. They check the confidence of the applicants while dealing with the problems. They check the managerial power of the candidates.
Related Post: Jntufastresults IT Jobs Updates
The students are allotted with 30 minutes to solve this exam. one good news is that there is no negative marking for the wrong answers.
More IT Jobs Updates