Government Technical Examinations in Commerce Subjects (Typewriting, Shorthand and Accountancy) will be held during the month of April 2021. The eligible candidates can apply. The Application can be download from 08.03.2021 from the Website www.tndte.gov.in/site. Detailed instructions and eligibility conditions are given in the above website.
GTE NOTIFICATION AND APPLICATION DATES APRIL 2021
|1||Last date for downloading Application from the Website||26.03.2021|
|2||Cost of Application fee should be paid along with examination fees
using the challan (Indian Bank) downloaded from
www.tndte.gov.in/site with the application and counter foil should be endosed with the application and to be sent to The Chairman, Board of Examinations, Directorate of Technical Education, Guindy, Chennai 600 025.
|Cost of Application Rs. 20/-|
|3||Last Date for remitting the Examination fee without fine:||26.03.2021|
|4||Last Date for remitting the Examination fee with fine of Rs. Si-||30.03.2021|
|5||Last Date for submission of Application either directly or by post to DoTE||31.03.2021|
|6||Telephone Number for any clarifications.||044-22351018 (Extn356, 358),s
1. The candidates should read “Instructions to candidates appearing for Commerce
Examinations” which is available in the Directorate of Technical Education website.
2. The candidate should bring the Hall Ticket to the examination hall. He/She should write Register Number and Name only in the Flyslip.
3. No Candidate will be permitted to appear for Examination in more than one Grade in the same subject.
4. FLY SLIP should be filled up carefully and candidate has to write name and registration number as in Hall Ticket.
5. Irrelevant or answering a question not belong to that batch will be treated as malpractice
6. Candidates are not allowed to bring Cellular Phones, Electronic Gadgets for Recording information related to Examination.
7. Communication of all sorts is totally prohibited inside examination hall.
8. The application of the candidates, who do not fulfill the conditions stipulated in the application form, will be rejected. If by any chance, candidates who do not possess requisite qualification gets admitted and consequently appeared for the examination, the results of the examination of such candidates will be cancelled. Similarly, if at any time, it is found that the certificate produced by the Candidate and sought admission is bogus or tampered with, candidate concerned will be debarred permanently from appearing for the Government Technical Examination besides the cancellation of the result in addition to any other punishment that may be decided by the Chairman, Board of Examinations.
9. Before handing over the answer book to the Hall Superintendent, ensure that the answer sheets written/typed is tied up properly. Wrapper without the answer sheets will be treated as malpractice.
10. Please check the latest COVID-19 protocol of TamilNadu Government
11. Candidates will be allowed to enter the examination Centre only if they wear masks. The masks should be worn at all times inside the examination venue.
12. Candidate, however, will have to remove his/her mask for verification of identity,
whenever required by the authorities concerned.
13. Candidate shall maintain physical distance, while queuing up for entry and inside thevenue as far as feasible.
14. Sharing of personal belongings / stationery shall not be allowed.
15. Candidate may carry his/her own hand sanitizer (small size) in transparent bottle.
16. Candidate should follow all the COVID-19 norms including that of social distancing,
personal hygiene, etc., inside the exam hall/room as well as in the premises of the venue.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION FOR ADMISSION TO GOVERNMENT TECHNICAL EXAMINATIONS
1. The Candidate should possess the required qualifications as per the publication of Notification.
2. PRE-JUNIOR GRADE TYPEWRITING (ENGLISH & TAMIL) (Examination in August only): Pass in 6th Standard of a Recognized School. 3. JUNIOR GRADE TYPEWRITING (ENGLISH & TAMIL): Pass in 8th Standard of a Recognized School.
4. SENIOR GRADE TYPEWRITING (ENGLISH & TAMIL): Pass in the Junior Grade Typewriting Examination of the concerned subject or pass in SSLC or equivalent Examination of a Recognized School.
5. SHORTHAND JUNIOR (ENGLISH & TAMIL ) AND SHORTHAND ENGLISH INTERMEDIATE GRADE: Appeared SSLC or equivalent Examination through a Recognized School. Private Candidates must have passed SSLC or equivalent Examination.
6. SHORTHAND SENIOR (ENGLISH & TAMIL ): Pass in SSLC or equivalent Examination through a Recognized School (OR) Failed SSLC or equivalent Examination with a pass in Junior Grade Examination of the concerned subject.
7. HIGH SPEED TEST IN TYPEWRITING AND SHORTHAND (ENGLISH & TAMIL): Pass in Senior Grade Examination of the concerned subject.
8. COMMERCE SUBJECT: ACCOUNTANCY JUNIOR GRADE: Pass in SSLC or equivalent Examination.
9. COMMERCE SUBJECT: ACCOUNTANCY SENIOR GRADE: A pass in Higher Secondary Course conducted by the Government of Tamil Nadu (or) a pass in SSLC or equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Course of Study along with a pass in the Junior Grade Examination of the concerned subject or any other equivalent examination.
10. No Candidate will be permitted to appear for Examination in more than one Grade in the same subject at the same session of Examination.
11. Place of Examination: As detailed in Annexure.
12. The Examination centre may be re allotted depending on the number of candidates registering to maintain SOP (Standard operating procedure)
To Download GTE NOTIFICATION AND APPLICATION APRIL 2021 PDF: Click Here