Hewlett Packard Off campus drive: B.Tech/B.E Off-campus drive Updates and walk-in interview drives are going to update on jntu fast results.com portal. Hewlett Packard Enterprise is a startup company is hiring B.E /B. Tech Graduates of 60% of entire graduation percentage is required to apply for this off-campus drive. For all B.E/B. Tech of (CS, IS, EC, EEE, Instrumentation, Telecommunication) streams is eligible for Hewlett Packard Off-campus drive. For More Off campus, Job mela and Walk-ins interview on the home page.
Hewlett Packard B.Tech/B.E Graduates Off-campus drive
|Company name||Hewlett Packard Enterprise|
|Job Title||Graduate Engineer|
|Type of Job||Off-campus drive|
|% Min||60% marks in the Eng|
Share this Information to all your Friends & Your Social Media Groups & Whatsapp Groups. Don’t Forget to Email Subscribe & Like Facebook Page To Get Daily Jntu Fast Result Updates For IT Jobs & Walk-In jobs & Off-campus Drives Notification.
Hewlett Packard Career UPdates for B.Tech/B.E Graduates
Education and Experience Required:
- BE/B.Tech(CS, IS, EC, EEE, Instrumentation, Telecommunication)
- Willing to work in 24/7 including night.
- 60% marks in the Engg.
Check More: Walk-in Interview | Off-campus Drive | University Updates | Govt jobs Notifications
- Successfully resolve technical issues (hardware and software) from incoming internal or external businesses and end user’s contacts and proactive notification systems.
- Respond to service, product, technical, and customer- relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (warranty through mission-critical).
- Articulate clearly in writing and verbally. Add case resolution to KMS.
- Represent the company in a face to face customer location visit, industry conference/trade show, vendor meeting, etc.
- Engages team members for support as required to ensure internal or external business and end users/clients SLA demands are met.
- Develop a partnership with and assist the Sales Pursuit team.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in language to be supported.
- Experience in troubleshooting in a technical environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Software and hardware knowledge of computing, storage, and peripheral devices.
- Advanced proficiency with case management databases and tools.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Phone and remote support experience. E-support experience and knowledge.
- Understand the customer to be an advocated for the customer.
Registration Link – APPLY NOW
Join Our IT Jobs Whatsapp Group to get all updates through WhatsApp – JOIN NOW
JNTU Fast Results| Off-Campus | Pool Campus | Walk-In Interview Updates:
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
MAIL US AT ANY TIME: JNTUFASTRESULT@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Check More Latest Updates