HSBTE Date Sheet 2021: Haryana State Board of Technical Education (HSBTE) is conducted the Hsbte Diploma Examination Dates & Time table 2021 for all affiliated and contrasted colleges under Haryana Polytechnic colleges. So below, you can see the HSBTE datasheet 2021 updated and Haryana Diploma information regarding the HSBTE Diploma Exam Dates 2021 as well as the Hsbte Diploma Exam Time table 2021 and the Hsbte Diploma board Hall Tickets 2021. So students can go through the below information and check the updates and if any more or additional information please make a comment below. Our JntuFastResults Portal Team gets back with an Answer to your Questions.
Hsbte Diploma Exam Time table 2021 – Released
|Name of the University
|Haryana State Board of Technical Education (HSBTE)
|Exam Fee Notification
|Polytechnic Diploma Courses
How to Download HSBTE Diploma Time table 2021
Haryana State Board of Technical Education releases the HSBTE Date Sheet at the official website and the Haryana State Board of Technical Education releases the HSBTE Date Sheet at the official website
- Visit the official website or as provided below for HSBTE Diploma Exam fee 2021 @ www.hsbte.org.in
- The homepage will be displayed Click on HSBTE Diploma exam fee Notification 2021
- Enter your roll number in the provided field Click on submit button
- Apply as in your colleges on or before the dates as provided above.
- Then Take a printout for further use.
Diploma / Polytechnic Various Courses list
- Diploma in Automobile Engineering.
- Diploma in Architectural Assistantship.
- Diploma in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering.
- Diploma in Bio-Medical Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering.
- Diploma in Computer Engineering.
- Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology.
- Diploma in Information Technology.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering.
- Diploma in Mining Engineering.
- Diploma in Petro Chemical Technology.
- Diploma in Petroleum Technology.
- Diploma in Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning.
- Diploma in Textile Technology.
Steps to download HSBTE Diploma Even Semester Exa Date dates 2021
HSBTE conducts the even semester examinations [2nd, 4th, and 6th sem] in April/May months and releasing the HSBTE results in June. And the Odd semester [1st, 3rd, 5th sem] examinations will be held in December months and the result will be declared in December/January. So in below provided the Download HSBTE 3rd & 5th Sem Regular/Reappear Exam Time Table 2021
DATE SHEET FOR SPECIAL REAPPEAR EXAM OF ALL DIPLOMA COURSES w.e.f 17.09.2021 – Download
Datesheet for Terminal Semester / Final Year Examination of Diploma Courses to be held in August 2021 – Click Here
SoP for Conduct of Regular / Re-appear Exams in Offline Mode
- Each Examination Centre shall strictly follow the SoPs/ Instructions issued by the Central / State Government regarding COVID-19.
- Examination Centres (including floors & walls / doors / gates / door handles / desk / benches/ chairs/ staircase railings /wash rooms etc) should be thoroughly sanitized daily.
- At the beginning of the examinations, the students are to enter the examination hall ahead of time in an orderly manner. On completion of the exam, the candidates will be permitted to move out in the same way.
- Each Examination Centre needs to have Thermal Scanning Device for Temperature check of candidates and all staff on duty. All staff members and candidates to be checked with Thermal Scanning Device at the entry point for fever on daily basis.
- Designated sick/isolation rooms to be arranged in the Examination centers. In case, any student is observed to be having above normal temperature (>37.5°C/99.4°F) or displaying any symptom of COVID-19 suspect, they will be placed in separate Isolation Room.
- Use of face covers/masks to be made mandatory by all students, invigilators, and support staff.
- Each Institution having Examination Centre shall arrange Gloves & Masks for all staff on examination duty.
- Physical distancing of at least 6 feet to be followed as far as feasible in the Examination Halls.
- Advisory notice boards to caution the students about Social Distancing precautions/ Use of Masks will be positioned at suitable locations within and near the examination centres.
- Seating arrangement in the examination hall to be made in such a way that adequate social distancing is maintained. Seating Plan will allow candidates to sit at a safe distance from each other as per social distancing norms.
- Keeping in view the physical distancing norms, the institutions should utilize maximum space for proper seating arrangements in the examination
- The Institutions shall provide Liquid handwash/soap in washrooms for washing hands. The practice of proper hand washing with soap even when hands are not visibly dirty is to be followed. Use of alcohol-based hand sanitizers should be made available by the respective Institutes.
- Spitting shall be strictly prohibited.
- Adequate arrangements for safe drinking water preferably with disposable cups/glasses should be made in the examination hall.
- The invigilators will sanitize his/her hands prior to the distribution of question papers/answer sheets.
- The examinees will also sanitize their hands before receiving such papers and handing them back to invigilators.
- The collection and packing of the answer sheets, at every stage, will involve the sanitization of the hands.
- The answer sheets will preferably be opened up after 72 hours have elapsed post-collection of papers.
- Sharing of personal belongings/stationery shall not be allowed.
- On daily basis, safely dispose off all used masks and gloves discarded at the examination centres or outside the examination centre as per standard guidelines issued by health authority.
- Hostel Facility shall be provided by the respective Institute, if available. However, before opening the Hostel for Students, each Institute shall strictly follow the SoPs / Instructions issued by the Central / State Government regarding COVID-19.
- Hostels (including floors & walls / doors / gates / door handles / staircase railings /wash rooms/ Mess area etc) should be thoroughly sanitized daily.
|Haryana State Board of Technical Education (HSBTE) – More Updates
|HSBTE Exam Time Table
|HSBTE Academic Calender
|HSBTE Admit Card
|HSBTE Question Papers
|HSBTE Revaluation Results
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.