Indian Postal Assistant Post Office Jobs 2019: Indian postal board relesed the Jobs at various location and various posts like Multi Tasking Staff and Postman/MailGuard In AP, Staff Car Driver Recruitment in Bhopal and finally Postal Assistant Recruitment in Uttarakhand. In below we provided details of every post and exam dates and Application process for Postal Jobs for How to apply for India post office Recruitment jobs 2019.
Indian Postal Assistant Post Office Jobs 2019
India Post Office Recruitment – Postal Asst at Uttarakhand Circle:
|Job Role||Postal Assistant|
|Last Date||18 February 2019|
- Pass in 10+2 class or equivalent examination of a recognized University or Board of a School Education or Board of Secondary Education with English as a compulsory subject (excluding vocational streams)
- The candidate should have knowledge of local language (i.e. Hindi) of the HP state and should have studied Hindi as a subject at least up to Matriculation level.
- Candidate must have computer application/typing and Data Entry knowledge up to the required standard, i.e. 30/25 words speed per minute in English/Hindi.
- Candidates with higher qualifications are not entitled to any weight-age in the process.
- Candidates who have passed the Vocational course or job oriented course only, are not eligible.
Sports Qualifications: Check in given notification.
Age Limit (As on 01.04.2017): 18 to 27 years.
Relaxation in upper age limit:
- 5 years for OC candidates
- 10 years for SC & ST candidates
- 8 years for OBC candidates
Division/Sports wise vacancies: 2 Posts
- Almora (Volley Ball) – 1 Post
- Pithoragarh (Volley Ball) – 1 Post
India Post Office Recruitment Postal Asst – Selection Process:
The selection of the candidates will be made strictly on the required educational & sports qualification and subject to fulfillment of other essential conditions, as well as directions of the Competent Authority whose decision will be final.
- For General & OBC candidates: Rs.400/-
- SC/ST and Women candidates: Rs.100/-
Mode of Payment: To deposit in UCR in any Post Office of UK Circle & candidates of outside UK Circle should attach IPOs (IPO in favor of CPMG, UK Circle, Dehradun – 248001)
How to apply India Post Office Recruitment for Postal Asst?
All interested and eligible candidates can send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 18 February 2019.
The Chief Postmaster General,
Indian Postal Assistant Post Office Jobs 2019 Application Form: Click here
List of Vacancies 2019 – India Post Office
|Job Role||Total Posts||Check Here|
|Multi Tasking Staff – Andhra Pradesh||46||India Post Multi Tasking Staff|
|Postman/MailGuard – Andhra Pradesh||22||India Post Postman/MailGuard|
|Staff Car Driver – Bhopal||3||India Post Staff Car Driver|
|Postal Assistant – Uttarakhand||2||India Post Postal Assistant|
Check More Updates