Jagananna Vidya Deevena: Jagananna vidya deevena Selection List Download As per the Schedule of Jagananna Vidya Deevena 2024, Check The eligible details through the Jagananna vidya deevena Scheme will be released. In below provided the vidya deevena Beneficiary List Links, please go through the links and you can see the State-wise or Department wise eligibility details
AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme – Information
|Name of the Scheme||Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme|
|Launched by||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiary||To Provide 100% fee reimbursement for SC, ST, OBC, minority, Kapus, EWS, disabled|
|Major Benefit||ITI students will receive Rs 10,000, polytechnic students Rs 15,000, and degree students Rs 20,000 every year|
|Launched Date||28th April 2020|
What is Jagananna Vidya Deevena?
The Hon’ble Chief Minister, Government of Andhra Pradesh has announced a flagship programme “Jagananna Vidya Deevena” as a part of “NAVARATNALU” for providing financial help to pursue higher education.
Who is Eligibility For YSR Jagananna vidya deevena Scheme:
Those who are going to apply for the Jagananna vidya deevena scheme, before check the YSR vidya deevena Eligibility Criteria 2021, can only apply for the Scheme.
- Government job employees are not eligible for the scheme.
- If anyone in the family is availing of pension then he or she is not eligible for the scheme.
- Sanctuary workers are exempted from the scheme.
- The students pursuing the following courses are eligible- Polytechnic, ITI, Degree
- The students must be enrolled in the following institution-
- Government or Government Aided
- Private Colleges affiliated to State Universities/ Boards.
- The family’s annual income should be less than Rs 2.5 Lakh per anum.
- Beneficiaries should only have the wetland below 10 acres/ agricultural land below 25 acres/ or wetland and agricultural land under 25 acres.
- The beneficiaries should not own any four-wheelers (Car, Taxi, Auto, etc).
List Of Courses Covered Under Jagananna Vidya Deevena
Many courses are included in the Jagananna Vidya deevena scheme so that all of the students from all of the fields are included in the scheme:-
- And Other Degree/ PG Courses
ITI students will receive Rs 10,000, polytechnic students Rs 15,000, and degree students Rs 20,000 every year
what are the Documents Required While Applying For Jagananna vidya deevena Scheme
- Residential proof
- Aadhar card
- College admission certificate
- Admission fee receipt
- Income certificate
- BPL or EWS certificates
- Parents’ occupational certificate
- Non-tax payer declaration
- Bank account details
Online Process To Apply For Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2021
Here we have mentioned the online application process with step by step that is given below:-
- First, you need to visit the official website of the YSR Navasakam Portal.
- Then find the Downloads Option on the homepage of the website.
- Then click on the JVD Fee Reimbursement Proforma.
- Then the application form will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Then you have to download the application form and need to take a printout.
- Then you have to fill in all the required information in this form like village volunteer detail, family head detail, bank account detail of mother, details of validation, etc
- Then attach the required documents in the form.
- Then you have to submit the application form to the concerned department.
- Your application form for the Jagananna Vidya Deevene Scheme is now completed.
When Jagananna Vidya deevena scheme 2nd Instalment Payment will Credit?
April 2nd or 3rd Week
How To Check vidya deevena Payment Status & vidya deevena Eligible List
The below link will help you find this how-to check Jagan anna Scheme payment status and how to check ap Scheme payment status.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Report – Visit Link ( NEW )
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates