SUB: Jagananna Vidya Vasathi Deevena is not applicable to Private Aided and Private Unaided Degree / PG Colleges from the academic year 2020-21 fresh admissions.
Jagananna Vidya Vasathi Deevena Scheme Not acceptable for Private/PG Colleges from the 2021 Year
Jagananna Vidya Vasathi Deevena Scheme Details:
|State||Andhra Pradesh Education Department|
|Scheme Name||Jagananna Vasathi Deevena|
|Implemented By||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Approval Of Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Scheme||27th November 2019|
|Scheme Implementation From||24th February 2020|
|Scheme Purpose||To Provide 100% fee reimbursement for SC, ST, OBC, minority, Kapus, EWS, disabled|
|Mode Of Application Form||Offline|
|Scheme Launched In||Andhra Pradesh|
|Last News Update||26th Dec 2020|
JAGANANNA VIDYA & VASATHI DEEVENA NOT APPLICABLE TO PRIVATE DEGREE/PG COLLEGES FROM THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2020-21 FRESH ADMISSIONS
Jagananna Vidya & Vasathi Deevena Not Applicable to Private Degree/PG Colleges from the academic year 2020-21 fresh admissions: The government has astonished the PG students studying in private colleges in AP. The government has issued orders that the Jagannath Education Blessing and Accommodation Blessing will not apply from 2022-21.
Universities claim that it only applies to students of government PG colleges. APCFSS CEO advised taking action. There are 158 private colleges running self-financed schemes across the state.
Jagananna Vidya & Vasathi Deevena Not Applicable to Private Degree/PG Colleges from the academic year 2020-21 fresh admissions
- G.O.Ms.No.66, Social Welfare (SW-EDn.2) Department, Dt.08-09-2010.
- G.O.Ms.No.115, Social Welfare (Edn) Department, Dt.30-11-2019.
1. In the reference 2nd read above, Government have formulated two new schemes viz. (i) “Jagananna Vidya Deevena (RTF)” and (ii) “Jagananna Vasathi Deevena (MTF)”.
2. After careful consideration and in partial modification of G.Os under reference 1st and 2nd read above, the Government hereby orders that in case of Post Graduation courses, the (i) “Jagananna Vidya Deevena (RTF)” and (ii) “Jagananna Vasathi Deevena (MTF)” schemes shall be applicable only to the students admitted under Convener quota in the Post Graduate programs/Courses offered by the State funded Universities and Government Degree/PG Colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh from 2020-21.
3. The Schemes under para (2) above are not applicable in case of Post Graduate programs/courses to the students admitted under convener quota, either regular or self-finance mode, in the Private Aided and Private Unaided Degree/PG Colleges from the academic year 2020-21 fresh admissions.
4. The CEO of APCFSS is directed to make necessary modifications in the software accordingly.
5. The Director of Social Welfare, A.P. shall take necessary action accordingly.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
AP Amma Vodi Payment Status & Eligible List 2020-21 – Released
How To Check YSR Rythubharosa Payment Status – (వై ఎస్ ఆర్ రైతు భరోసా)
How To Check PM Kisan Payment Status & Know Beneficiary Status
How To Check Current Meters Through Aadhaar Number/Mobile Number
How To Check Person Lands Through Aadhaar card
AP Govt Changes In Jagananna Vidya Deevena And Vasathi deevena Schemes
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
I am a student from Andhra Pradesh Chittor district I am Dharani I am doing my diploma final year sir please help us sir please give us 3 backlogs certificate as you passed tenth and inter students like that please give us 3 backlogs certificate. Ts government also given 3 backlogs certificate sir please help us