JNTUA RC, CV & PCA Notification For B.Tech / B.Pharmacy 3-2 Semester (R15, R13) Regular/Supply Exams – Oct/Nov 2020: JNTUA B.Tech/B.Pharm 3-2 Supply Results Oct 2020 results are declared on Jan 5th 2021. Those who are not satisfied with the 3-2 Sem supply results they have a chance to gain mains by apply jntua Revaluation, JNTUA recounting, JNTUA Photocopy valuation. In below we provided the how to apply for RC/RV/CV valuation process.
JNTUA 3-2 Sem RV/RC/PC Notification
JNTUA B.Tech 3-2 Sem Results RV/RC/PC Fee Notification
- B.Tech 3-2 Semester (R15) Regular/Supplementary Supplementary Oct/Nov 2020 Examinations
- B.Pharmacy 3-2 Semester (R15) Regular/Supplementary Oct/Nov 2020 Examinations
- B.Tech 3-2 Semester (R13) Supplementary Oct/Nov 2020 Examinations
- B.Pharmacy 3-2 Semester (R13) Supplementary Oct/Nov 2020 Examinations
JNTUA 3-2 Sem RV/RC/PC Fee Notification:
The candidates who wish to apply for recounting of theory external marks / challenge valuation / photocopy of answer script should submit the requisitions to their Principals along with the attested statement of marks with necessary fee on or before 21.01.2021
Last date for RC/Rv/PCA:21.01.2021
- There is no recounting for laboratory external
- The processing fee for recounting (non-refundable) for each theory external is Rs.100/-.
- The fee for challenge valuation is Rs. 10,000 /- per subject
- The fee for a photocopy of answer scripts is Rs. 1500/- per subject.
JNTUA RC, CV & PCA Notification For B.Tech / B.Pharmacy 3-2 Semester (R15, R13) Regular/Supplementary Exams – Oct/Nov 2020
1. Notification will not be visible for the submission of applications ofter application due date.
2. Notification will not be visible for online payment after payment due date.
3. Applications ofter due dote will not be considered.
Check More Latest Updates