JNTUA 2-1 Sem Regular/Supply Exam Fee Notification September 2023: JNTU Anathapur released the Regular and Supply Exam Fee Notification For the B.Tech/B. Pharm 2-1 Semester of R15, R19 Regulation is eligible for applying this JNTUA Exam Fee notification September 2023. This JNTUA B.Pharm 2-1 Sem Regular & Supply Exam Fee Notification September 2023 are provided on below.
JNTUA B.Pharm 2-1 Regular & Supply Exams Fee Notification 2023
JNTUA B.Pharm II Year I Sem Exam Notification 2023
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anthapuram|
|Examination||JNTUA B.Pharm 2- 1 sem R15, R19 Exam Notification 2023|
|Status||Released on 17th August 2023|
JNTUA B.Pharm 2-1 Sem Regular & Supply Exam Notification 2023 – Eligibility
JNTUA Examination Notification is issued to conduct the following examinations
- B.Pharmacy II Year I Semester (R19) Supplementary Examinations – September 2023 [For 2019, 2020, 2021 Regular and 2020, 2021, 2022 Lateral Entry admitted batches only]
- B.Pharmacy II Year I Semester (R15) Supplementary Examinations – September 2023 [For 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 Regular and 2017, 2018, 2019 Lateral Entry admitted batches only]
When JNTUA 2-1 Sem Supply Exams are conducted?
Candidates appearing for the above examinations commencing from 11th September 2023 are informed that the applications will be received as per the time schedule given below:
|Examination Registration||Last Dates|
|Without Late Fee||28-08-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 100/-||31-08-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 1000/-||04-09-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 3000/-||07-09-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 5000/-||10-09-2023|
JNTUA 2-2 Sem Exams Fee Amount Details
- For Whole Examinations : Rs. 700/- [For Regular Only]
- For one subject: Rs. 300/-
- For two subjects : Rs. 400/-
- For three subjects : Rs. 500/-
- For four subjects & above : Rs. 700/-
- Marks Memorandum : Rs.10/-
- Cost of Application : Rs. 5/-
- Applications are available at the office of the Principal and duly filled-in applications should be handed over in the college office along with necessary fee.
- Applications for supplementary examinations (AY 2022-23) should be submitted along with attested photocopies of marks sheets pertaining to earlier attempts made by the student.
- No student is allowed for laboratory examinations without Hall Ticket.
- Hall tickets will be issued only to the eligible candidates who fulfill the academic requirements of the University.
- Principals are requested to verity the eligibility of the registration for examination in respect of malpractice/court cases/credits.
- The Principals are requested to inform the students that mere payment of examination fee does not guarantee eligibility for appearing for examinations.
JNTUA B.Pharm 2-1 Sem Exam Supply Fee Notification 2023- Available here
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
~Check More Latest Updates~