JNTUA B.Pharmacy 1-1 Sem Exam Fee notification 2023: Here We updated the JNTUA B.Pharmacy R19 Regulation 1-1 semester exam fee notification 2023. So students can go through the below JNTUA B.Pharmacy 1-1 exam fee notification as provided jntufastresults and pay the fee on or before the date.
JNTUA B.Tech 1-1 Regular Exams Fee Notification 2023
JNTUA B.Tech I Year I Sem Exam Notification 2023
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anthapuram|
|Examination||JNTUA B.Tech 1-1 sem Exam Notification 2023|
|Status||Released on 12th Jan 2023|
JNTUA B.Pharmacy 1-1 Semester Examinations Notification 2023
JNTUA Examination Notification is issued to conduct the following examinations
- B.Pharmacy I Year I Semester (R19) Supplementary Examinations – January/February 2023 [For 2019, 2020, 2021 Lateral Entry admitted batches only]
- B.Pharmacy I Year I Semester (R15) Supplementary Examinations – January/February 2023 [For 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 admitted batches only]
When JNTUA 1-1 Semester Exam is going to Conducted?
Candidates appearing for the above examinations commencing from 13th February 2023 are informed that the applications will be received as per the time schedule given below:
JNTUA 1-1 Semester exam notification Dates 2023
|Examination Registration||Last Dates|
|Without Late Fee||27-01-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 100/-||30-01-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 1000/-||01-02-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 3000/-||03-02-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 5000/-||12-02-2023|
JNTUA B.Pharmacy 1st Semester Examination Fee/Amount Details
- For Whole Examination [For Regular] : Rs. 700/-
- For One subjects [Supplementary] : Rs. 300/-
- For Two subjects [Supplementary] : Rs. 400/-
- For Three subjects [Supplementary] : Rs. 500/-
- For Four subjects & Above [Supplementary] : Rs. 700/-
- Marks Memorandum : Rs.10/-
- Cost of Application : Rs. 5/-
When JNTUA B.Tech 1-1 Sem Lab Exam is Conduted?
Note : To conduct Laboratory examinations from 05-02-2023 to 12-02-2023
Note: All the students are paying the exam fees before the dates
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
~Check More Latest Updates~