JNTUA 3-1 Sem Results RV/RC/PC Notification: JNTUA B.Tech/B.Pharm 3-1 Semester Regular & Supply Results Feb 2022 results are declared in May 2022. Those who are not satisfied with the 3-1 supply results have a chance to gain mains by applying jntua 3-1 Sem challenge valuation Procedure, JNTUA 3-1 Sem recounting Procedure, JNTUA 3-1 Sem Photocopy Procedure. Below we provided how to apply for RC/RV/CV valuation process.
JNTUA 3-1 RV/RC/PC Notification
JNTUA RC/CV/PCA Notification For 3-1 Sem Results For B.Tech 2022:
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur (JNTUA)|
|Aim||JNTUA B.Tech 3-1 (RC/CV/PCA) Results 2022|
|Categories||Recounting / Revaluation Results|
JNTUA B.Tech 3-1 Results RV/RC/PC Fee Notification
- B.Tech 3-1 Semester (R19) Regular February 2022 Examinations
- B.Tech 3-1 Semester (R15) Supplementary February 2022 Examinations
- B.Tech 3-1 Semester (R13) Supplementary February 2022 Examinations
- B.Pharmacy 3-1 Semester (R19) Regular February 2022 Examinations
- B.Pharmacy 3-1 Semester (R15) Supplementary February 2022 Examinations
- B.Pharmacy 3-1 Semester (R13) Supplementary February 2022 Examinations
JNTUA 3-1 Semester RV/RC/PC Fee Notification:
The candidates who wish to apply for recounting of theory external marks/challenge valuation/photocopy of answer script should submit the requisitions to their Principals along with the attested statement of marks with necessary fee on or before
|Details of the Notification||Last date to submit to
application by the
|Amount (in Rs.)|
|Photo Copy of Answer Script||06.06.2022||1500|
- There is no recounting for laboratory external
- The processing fee for recounting (non-refundable) for each theory external is Rs.100/-.
- The fee for challenge valuation is Rs. 10,000 /- per subject
- The fee for a photocopy of answer scripts is Rs. 1500/– per subject.
How to apply for JNTUA Recounting/challenge valuation/photocopy
Note: Further the Principals are hereby informed that as per Covid – 19 guidelines students are not allowed into the colleges. So it is instructed to accept requisitions for Recounting, Challenge Valuation & Photo Copy from students through e-mail/online and submit the same through ems-rms to the university on or before 07.06.2022 (Applications due date)
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Last Updated
Plz tell me sir procedure for recounting btech 2021 3 1 sem online paymen suggest mee information