Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anthapuram (JNTUA) Released the Notification for MBA I Semesters Regular & Supplementary Feb 2023 Examinations Fee Notification For 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021 Admitted Batches Only). So Those who are eligible are applied on or before the dates as provided below.
JNTUA MBA 1st Sem Exam fee Notification 2023
JNTUA MBA 1st Sem Regular/Supplementary Exam Fee 2023
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anthapuram|
|Examination||JNTUA MBA 1st Sem Fee Notification|
|Category||jntua Exam Fee Notification|
|Status||Released on 3rd Feb 2023|
|Examinations to commence||Feb 2023|
JNTUA 1st Sem MBA Exam 2023 – Eligibility
The Students appearing for the above examinations commencing from Feb 2023 are informed that the applications will be received as per the time schedule given below:
- MBA I Semester Regular/Supplementary Examinations March 2023 ( For 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022 Admitted Batches Only)
JNTUA MBA 1st Sem Regular/Supplementary Exam Fee Dates Feb 2023
Candidates appearing for the above examinations commencing from 06-03-2023 are informed that the applications will be received as per the time schedule given below:
|Examination Registration||Last Dates|
|Without Late Fee||16-02-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 100/-||20-02-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 1000/-||22-02-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 3000/-||24-02-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 5000/-||05-03-2023|
JNTUA MBA 1st Sem Regular/Supplementary Examination Fee Payment Details:
- For Whole Examination [For Regular] : Rs. 900/-
- Each Theory/Practical Subject [For Supplementary] : Rs. 600/-
- Marks Memorandum : Rs.10/-
- Cost of Application : Rs. 5/-
- Students no need to go to college for registration purposes.
- The Principals are requested not to insist/entertain/force any student to come to the college physically for the registration.
- The registration should be made by the colleges for the eligible supplementary candidates after consultation with the candidate over by phone/mail/through any social media.
- Hall tickets will be issued only to the eligible candidates who fulfil the academic requirements of the University.
- Applications for supplementary examinations should be submitted along with attested photocopies of marks sheets pertaining to earlier attempts made by the student.
- Principals have requested to verify the eligibility of the registration for examination in respect of malpractice/court cases/credits.
- The Principals are requested to inform the students that mere payment of the examination fee does not guarantee eligibility for appearing for examinations.
Download Official Notification
- To conduct Laboratory Regular/Supplementary examinations from 27-02-2023 to 04-03-2023
JNTUA MBA 1st Sem Regular/Supply Exam TimeTables
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Updates