Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anthapuram (JNTUA) Released the Notification for MBA I Semesters Supplementary October 2020 Examinations Fee Notification (For 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 admitted batches only). So Those who are eligible are applied on or before the dates as provided on below.
JNTUA MBA 1st Sem Exam fee Notification 2020
JNTUA MBA 1st Sem Supply Exam Fee Information 2020
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anthapuram|
|Examination||JNTUA MBA 1st Sem Fee Notification|
|Category||jntua Exam Fee Notification|
|Examinations to commence||8th October 2020|
JNTUA 1st Sem MBA Supply Exam 2020 – Eligibility
The Students appearing for the above examinations commencing from 08.10.2020 are informed that the applications will be received as per the time schedule given below:
- I Semester (For 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 admitted batches only)
JNTUA MBA 1st Sem Exam Fee Dates Sept/Oct 2020:
1. Without Late Fee : 26-09-2020
2. With Late Fee of Rs. 100/- : 28-09-2020
3. With Late Fee of Rs.1000/- : 30-09-2020
4. With Late Fee of Rs.3000/- : 03-10-2020
5. With Late Fee of Rs.5000/- : 05-10-2020
JNTUA MBA 1st Sem Supply Examination Fee Payment Details:
1. Each Theory/Practical Subject [For Supplementary] : Rs. 600/-
2. Memorandum of Marks: Rs. 10/-
3. Cost of Application: Rs. 5/-
- Applications are available at the office Of the Principal and duly filled-in applications should be handed over in the college office along with the necessary fee.
- Hall tickets will be issued only to the eligible candidates who fulfil the academic requirements Of the University.
- Applications for supplementary examinations should be submitted along With attested photocopies of marks sheets pertaining to earlier attempts made by the student.
- Principals have requested to verify the eligibility of the registration for examination in respect Of malpractice/court cases/credits.
- The Principals are requested to inform the students that mere payment Of examination fee does not guarantee eligibility for appearing for examinations.
- Detailed timetables will be notified in the website www.jntua.ac.in under “Examinations”.
- For the students due date to submit the registration forms at the college exam branch is one day before the ‘last date’.
JNTUA MBA 1st Sem Regular/Supply Exam TimeTables
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below. MAIL US AT ANY TIME: JNTUFASTRESULT@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Check More Updates