Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anthapuram (JNTUA) Released the Notification for MBA I Semesters Supplementary Nov 2021 Examinations Fee Notification (For 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020 Admitted Batches only). So Those who are eligible are applied on or before the dates as provided below.
JNTUA MBA 1st Sem Exam fee Notification 2021
JNTUA MBA 1st Sem Regular/Supplementary Exam Fee 2021
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anthapuram|
|Examination||JNTUA MBA 1st Sem Fee Notification|
|Category||jntua Exam Fee Notification|
|Examinations to commence||Nov 2021|
JNTUA 1st Sem MBA Exam 2021 – Eligibility
The Students appearing for the above examinations commencing from 22-11-2021 are informed that the applications will be received as per the time schedule given below:
- JNTUA MBA I Year I Semester Supplementary Examinations November/December 2021 [For 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020 Admitted Batches Only]
JNTUA MBA 1st Sem Regular/Supplementary Exam Fee Dates Nov 2021:
Candidates appearing for the above examinations commencing from 22-11-2021 are informed that the applications will be received as per the time schedule given below:
- Examinations to commence from 22-11-2021
- Last date for examination registration is 10-11-2021
JNTUA MBA 1st Sem Regular/Supplementary Examination Fee Payment Details:
- Whole Examination: Rs. 900/-
- Memorandum of Marks: Rs. 10/-
- Cost of Application: Rs. 5/-
- Students no need to go to college for registration purposes.
- The Principals are requested not to insist/entertain/force any student to come to the college physically for the registration.
- The registration should be made by the colleges for the eligible supplementary candidates after consultation with the candidate over by phone/mail/through any social media.
- Hall tickets will be issued only to the eligible candidates who fulfil the academic requirements of the University.
- Applications for supplementary examinations should be submitted along with attested photocopies of marks sheets pertaining to earlier attempts made by the student.
- Principals have requested to verify the eligibility of the registration for examination in respect of malpractice/court cases/credits.
- The Principals are requested to inform the students that mere payment of the examination fee does not guarantee eligibility for appearing for examinations.
JNTUA MBA 1st Sem Regular/Supply Exam TimeTables
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Updates