Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anthapuram (JNTUA) Released the Notification for MBA III Semesters Supplementary Dec 2021 Examinations Fee Notification (For 2017, 2018 & 2019 admitted batches only). So Those who are eligible are applied on or before the dates as provided below.
JNTUA MBA 3rd Sem Exam fee Notification 2021
JNTUA MBA 3rd Sem Exam Fee Information 2021
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anthapuram|
|Examination||JNTUA MBA 2-1 Sem Sem Fee Notification|
|Category||jntua Exam Fee Notification|
|Examinations to commence||20-12-2021|
JNTUA MBA 3rd Sem Exam Eligibility:
JNTUA MBA 3rd semester Regular & Supplementary Examinations August 2021
- MBA III semester Supplementary Examinations, December/January 2021/2022 (For 2017, 2018 & 2019 admitted batches only)
JNTUA MBA 3rd Sem Exam Fee Dates:
Candidates appearing for the above examinations commencing from 20-12-2021 are informed that the applications will be received as per the time schedule given below:
|Examination Registration||Last Dates|
|Without Late Fee||09-12-2021|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 100/-||13-12-2021|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 1000/-||15-12-2021|
JNTUA MBA 4th Sem Supply Examination Fee Payment Details:
- Whole Examinations [For Regular only] : Rs. 900/-
- Each Theory/Practical Subject [For Supplementary Only] : Rs. 600/-
- Memorandum of Marks : Rs. 10/-
- Cost of Application : Rs. 5/-
- Applications are available at the office Of the Principal and duly filled-in applications should be handed over in the college office along with the necessary fee.
- Hall tickets will be issued only to the eligible candidates who fulfil the academic requirements Of the University.
- Applications for supplementary examinations should be submitted along With attested photocopies of marks sheets pertaining to earlier attempts made by the student.
- Principals have requested to verify the eligibility of the registration for examination in respect Of malpractice/court cases/credits.
- The Principals are requested to inform the students that mere payment Of examination fee does not guarantee eligibility for appearing for examinations.
- Detailed timetables will be notified in the website www.jntua.ac.in under “Examinations”.
- For the students due date to submit the registration forms at the college exam branch is one day before the ‘last date’.
- To conduct Project Viva-Voce Exams & Lab examinations from 06-01-2022 to 12-01-2022 [For MBA]
- Applications for supplementary examinations should be submitted along with attested photocopies of marks sheets pertaining to earlier attempts made by the student.
JNTUA MBA 3rd Sem Regular/Supply Exam TimeTables
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Updates