Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anthapuram (JNTUA) Released the Notification for MBA III Semesters Supplementary August 2022 Examinations Fee Notification (For 2017, 2018 & 2019 admitted batches only). So Those who are eligible are applied on or before the dates provided below.
JNTUA MBA 3rd Sem Exam fee Notification 2022
JNTUA MBA 3rd Sem Exam Fee Information 2022
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anthapuram|
|Examination||JNTUA MBA 2-1 Sem Sem Fee Notification|
|Category||jntua Exam Fee Notification|
|Examinations to commence||Sept/Oct 2022|
JNTUA MBA 3rd Sem Exam 2022 Eligibility:
JNTUA MBA 3rd semester Supplementary Examinations March 2022
- JNTUA MBA III Semester Supplementary Examinations (September/October 2022) – For 2018, 2019 & 2020 Admitted Batches Only
JNTUA MBA 3rd Sem Exam Fee Dates:
Candidates appearing for the above examinations commencing from 26-09-2022 are informed that the applications will be received as per the time schedule given below:
|Examination Registration||Last Dates|
|Without Late Fee||02-09-2022|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 100/-||05-09-2022|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 1000/-||07-09-2022|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 3000/-||09-09-2022|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 5000/-||13-09-2022|
JNTUA MBA 4th Sem Examination Fee Payment Details:
- Whole Examinations [For Regular Only]: Rs. 900/-
- Each Theory/Practical Subject [For Supplementary Only]: Rs. 600/-
- Memorandum of Marks: Rs. 10/-
- Cost of Application: Rs. 5/-
- Applications are available at the office Of the Principal and duly filled-in applications should be handed over in the college office along with the necessary fee.
- Hall tickets will be issued only to the eligible candidates who fulfill the academic requirements Of the University.
- Applications for supplementary examinations should be submitted along With attested photocopies of marks sheets pertaining to earlier attempts made by the student.
- Principals have requested to verify the eligibility of the registration for examination in respect Of malpractice/court cases/credits.
- The Principals are requested to inform the students that mere payment Of the examination fee does not guarantee eligibility for appearing for examinations.
- Detailed timetables will be notified on the website www.jntua.ac.in under “Examinations”.
- For the students due date to submit the registration forms at the college exam branch is one day before the ‘last date.
Download Offical Notification
To conduct project viva voce and Lab examinations from 15-09-2022 to 24-09-2022.
- Applications for supplementary examinations should be submitted along with attested photocopies of marks sheets pertaining to earlier attempts made by the student.
JNTUA MBA 3rd Sem Regular/Supply Exam TimeTables
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Updates