Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anthapuram (JNTUA) Released the Notification for MBA III Semesters Regular / Supplementary Dec 2023 Examinations Fee Notification (For 2021, 2022 admitted batches only). So Those who are eligible are applied on or before the dates provided below.
JNTUA MBA 3rd Sem Exam fee Notification 2023
JNTUA MBA 3rd Sem Exam Fee Information 2023
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anthapuram|
|Examination||JNTUA MBA 2-1 Sem Sem Fee Notification|
|Category||jntua Exam Fee Notification|
|Status||Released on 25th Nov 2023|
|Examinations to commence||Dec 2023|
JNTUA MBA 3rd Sem Exam 2023 Eligibility:
JNTUA MBA 3rd semester Supplementary Examinations Dec 2023
- MBA III Semester (R21) Regular/Supplementary Examinations – December 2023/January 2024 [For 2021, 2022 admitted batches only]
JNTUA MBA 3rd Sem Exam Fee Dates:
Candidates appearing for the above examinations commencing from 30-12-2023 are informed that the applications will be received as per the time schedule given below:
|Examination Registration||Last Dates|
|Without Late Fee||14-12-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 100/-||18-12-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 1000/-||20-12-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 3000/-||22-12-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 5000/-||26-12-2023|
JNTUA MBA 4th Sem Examination Fee Payment Details:
- Whole Examinations [For Regular Only]: Rs. 900/-
- Each Theory/Practical Subject [For Supplementary Only]: Rs. 600/-
- Memorandum of Marks: Rs. 10/-
- Cost of Application: Rs. 5/-
- Circular issued by JNTUA on 25-11-2023
- Applications are available at the office of the Principal and duly filled-in applications should be handed over in the college office along with necessary fee.
- Students registering for supplementary examinations have to register through the website https://jntuastudentportal.ac.in. So, Students no need to go college for registration purposes.
- Applications for supplementary examinations (AY 2022-23) should be submitted along with attested photocopies of marks sheets pertaining to earlier attempts made by the student.
- The detailed instructions and help guide for registration is available in the university website www.jntua.ac.in under the examinations tab.
- No student is allowed for laboratory examinations without Hall Ticket.
- Hall tickets will be issued only to the eligible candidates who fulfill the academic requirements of the University.
- Principals are requested to verity the eligibility of the registration for examination in respect of malpractice/court cases/credits.
- The Principals are requested to inform the students that mere payment of examination fee does not guarantee eligibility for appearing for examinations.
- Detailed timetables will be notified in the website www.jntua.ac.in under “Examinations”.
- To conduct Laboratory Regular and Supplementary examinations from 27-12-2023 to 29-12-2023
JNTUA MBA 3rd Sem Regular/Supply Exam TimeTables
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Updates