JNTUA MCA 2nd Sem Exam Fee Notification: MCA II Semester Regular & Supplementary Examinations November/December 2020 (For 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 admitted batches only) and The students appearing for the above examinations commencing from 12-11-2020 are informed that the applications will be received as per the time schedule is given below.
JNTUA MCA II Regular/Supply Exam Notification Nov 2020
JNTUA 2nd Sem MCA Regular/Supply Exam Fee Information 2020
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anthapuram|
|Examination||JNTUA MCA 2nd Sem Fee Notification|
|Category||jntua Exam Fee Notification|
|Status||Released on 20th Oct 2020|
JNTUA MCA 2nd semester Regular & Supplementary Examinations November 2020
- MBA II semesters Regular/Supplementary Examinations November 2020 (For 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 admitted batches only)
- MBA IV semester Supplementary Examinations November 2020 (For 2016 admitted batches only)
MCA Regular & Supplementary Examinations November 2020
- II Semester (For 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 admitted batches only)
- IV Semester (For 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 regular and 2019 lateral entry admitted batches only)
JNTUA MCA 2nd Sem Exam Fee Dates:
The students appearing for the above examinations commencing from 12-11-2020 are informed that the applications will be received as per the time schedule given below
- Examinations to commence from 12th November 2020.
- Last date for examination registration 6th November 2020
JNTUA MCA 2nd Sem Regular/Supply Examination Fee Payment Details:
- Whole Examination [For Regular Only]: Rs. 900/-
- Each Theory/Practical Subject [For Supplementary Only] Rs. 600/-
- Memorandum of Marks: Rs. 10/-
- Cost of Application: Rs. 5/-
JNTUA MCA II Sem Regular/Supply Fee Notification Nov 2020 – Instructions
(i) Applications are available at the office of the Principal and duly filled-in applications should be handed over in the college office along with the necessary fee.
(ii) Hall tickets will be issued only to the eligible candidates who fulfil the academic requirements of the University.
(iii) Applications for regular examinations should be submitted along with attested photocopies of SSC of the student.
(iv) Applications for supplementary examinations should be submitted along with attested
photocopies of marks sheets pertaining to earlier attempts made by the student.
(v) Principals have requested to verify the eligibility of the registration for examination in respect of malpractice/court cases/credits.
(vi) The Principals are requested to inform the students that mere payment of examination fee does not guarantee eligibility for appearing for examinations.
(vii) Detailed timetables will be notified in the website www.jntua.ac.in under ‘Examinations’.
(viii) For the students due date to submit the registration forms at the college exam branch is one day before the ‘last date.
JNTUA MCA 2nd Sem Regular/Supply Exam Notification 2020 – Download Offical notification
JNTUA MCA II Sem Regular/Supply Exam TimeTables
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below. MAIL US AT ANY TIME: JNTUFASTRESULT@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Check More Updates