JNTUA MCA 4th Sem Exam Fee Notification: jntua mca exam fee notification for MCA II Semester Supplementary Examinations March 2023 ( 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 admitted batches only) and The students appearing for the above examinations commencing from 3rd Jan 2024 are informed that the applications will be received as per the time schedule is given below.
JNTUA MCA IV Exam Notification March 2023
JNTUA 4th Sem MCA Exam Fee Information 2023
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anthapuram|
|Examination||JNTUA MCA 4th Sem Fee Notification|
|Category||jntua Exam Fee Notification|
|Status||Released on 27th Nov 2023|
JNTUA MCA 4th Sem Exam March 2023 – Eligibility:
JNTUA McA 4th semester Regular & Supplementary Examinations March 2023
- MCA IV Semester (R21) Supplementary Examinations – December 2023/January 2024 [For 2021 admitted batches only]
- MCA IV Semester (R17) Supplementary Examinations – December 2023/January 2024 [For 2020 admitted batches only]
JNTUA MCA 4th Sem Exam Fee Dates 2023:
Candidates appearing for the above examinations commencing from 03-01-2024 [For IV, V Semester] are informed that the applications will be received as per the time schedule given below:
|Examination Registration||Last Dates|
|Without Late Fee||18-12-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 100/-||22-12-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 1000/-||26-12-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 3000/-||28-12-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 5000/-||02.01.2024 [For IV, V Semester]|
JNTUA MCA 4th Sem Examination Fee Payment 2023 – Details:
- Whole Examinations [For Regular Only]: Rs. 900/-
- Each Theory/Practical Subject [For Supplementary Only]: Rs. 600/-
- Project Viva-Voce Examinations: Rs. 1500/-
- Memorandum of Marks: Rs. 10/-
- Cost of Application: Rs. 5/-
JNTUA MCA IV Sem Regular/Supply Fee Notification 2023 – Instructions
- Circular issued by JNTUA on 27-11-2023
- Applications are available at the office of the Principal and duly filled-in applications should be handed over in the college office along with necessary fee.
- Students registering for supplementary examinations have to register through the website https://jntuastudentportal.ac.in. So, Students no need to go college for registration purposes.
- Applications for supplementary examinations (AY 2022-23) should be submitted along with attested photocopies of marks sheets pertaining to earlier attempts made by the student.
- The detailed instructions and help guide for registration is available in the university website www.jntua.ac.in under the examinations tab.
- No student is allowed for laboratory examinations without Hall Ticket.
- Hall tickets will be issued only to the eligible candidates who fulfill the academic requirements of the University.
- Principals are requested to verity the eligibility of the registration for examination in respect of malpractice/court cases/credits.
- The Principals are requested to inform the students that mere payment of examination fee does not guarantee eligibility for appearing for examinations.
- Detailed timetables will be notified in the website www.jntua.ac.in under “Examinations”.
- Hall tickets for Supplementary External Examinations of MCA IV, V Semester (R21, R17) will be available for download from 28.12.2023 (Thursday).
- Hall tickets for Regular/Supplementary External Examinations of MCA III Semester (R21, R20, R17) will be available for download from 22.12.2023 (Friday).
- To conduct Laboratory/Comprehensive Viva-Voce Regular/Supplementary examinations from 27-12-2023 to 29-12-2023
JNTUA MCA 4th Sem Regular/Supply Exam Notification 2023 – Download Official notification
JNTUA MCA IV Sem Regular/Supply Exam TimeTables
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Updates