JNTUA MCA 5th Sem Exam Fee Notification: jntua mca exam fee notification for MCA V Semester Regular & Supplementary Examinations August 2022 ( For 2019 Admitted Batches ) and The students appearing for the above examinations commencing from 31.01.2022 are informed that the applications will be received as per the time schedule is given below.
JNTUA MCA V Sem Exam Notification August 2022
JNTUA MCA 5th Exam Fee Information 2022
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anthapuram|
|Examination||JNTUA MCA 5th Sem Fee Notification|
|Category||jntua Exam Fee Notification|
JNTUA MCA 5th Sem Exam January 2022 – Eligibility:
JNTUA McA 5th semester Regular & Supplementary Examinations August 2022
- JNTUA MCA V Semester Supplementary Examinations (September/October 2022) – For 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 Regular and 2018, 2019 Lateral Entry Admitted Batches Only
JNTUA MCA 5th Sem Exam Fee Dates 2022:
The students appearing for the above examinations commencing from 26-09-2022 are informed that the applications will be received as per the time schedule given below:
|Examination Registration||Last Dates|
|Without Late Fee||02-09-2022|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 100/-||05-09-2022|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 1000/-||07-09-2022|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 3000/-||09-09-2022|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 5000/-||13-09-2022|
JNTUA MCA 5th Sem Examination Fee Payment 2022 – Details:
- Whole Examinations [For Regular Only]: Rs. 900/-
- Each Theory/Practical Subject [For Supplementary Only]: Rs. 600/-
- Project Viva-Voce Examinations: Rs. 1500/-
- Memorandum of Marks: Rs. 10/-
- Cost of Application: Rs. 5/-
JNTUA MCA V Sem Regular/Supply Fee Notification 2022 Instructions
- Applications are available at the office Of the Principal and duly filled-in applications should be handed over in the college office along with the necessary fee.
- Hall tickets will be issued only to the eligible candidates who fulfill the academic requirements Of the University.
- Applications for supplementary examinations should be submitted along With attested photocopies of marks sheets pertaining to earlier attempts made by the student.
- Principals have requested to verify the eligibility of the registration for examination in respect Of malpractice/court cases/credits.
- The Principals are requested to inform the students that mere payment Of the examination fee does not guarantee eligibility for appearing for examinations.
- Detailed timetables will be notified on the website www.jntua.ac.in under Examinations.
- For the students due date to submit the registration forms at the college exam branch is one day before the last date.
Download Offical Notification
- To conduct project viva voce and Lab examinations from 15-09-2022 to 24-09-2022.
- Applications for supplementary examinations should be submitted along with attested photocopies of marks sheets pertaining to earlier attempts made by the student.
JNTUA MCA V Sem Regular/Supply Exam TimeTables
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Updates