JNTUA MCA 5th Sem Exam Fee Notification: jntua mca exam fee notification for MCA V Semester Regular & Supplementary Examinations Sep2023 [For 2017, 2018, 2019 Regular & 2019, 2020 Lateral Entry Admitted Batches only] and The students appearing for the above examinations commencing from 5th September 2023 are informed that the applications will be received as per the time schedule is given below.
JNTUA MCA V Sem Exam Notification September 2023
JNTUA MCA 5th Exam Fee Information 2023
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anthapuram|
|Examination||JNTUA MCA 5th Sem Fee Notification|
|Category||jntua Exam Fee Notification|
JNTUA MCA 5th Sem Exam September 2023 – Eligibility:
JNTUA McA 5th semester Regular & Supplementary Examinations September 2023
- MCA V Semester (R17) Supplementary Examinations March/April 2023 ( For 2017, 2018, 2019 Regular & 2019 Lateral Entry Admitted Batches Only)
JNTUA MCA 5th Sem Exam Fee Dates 2023:
Candidates appearing for the above examinations commencing from 5th September 2023 are informed that the applications will be received as per the time schedule given below:
|Examination Registration||Last Dates|
|Without Late Fee||24-08-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 100/-||26-08-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 1000/-||28-08-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 3000/-||30-08-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 5000/-||01-09-2023|
JNTUA MCA 5th Sem Examination Fee Payment 2023 – Details:
- Each Theory/Practical Subject [Supplementary] : Rs. 600/-
- Marks Memorandum : Rs.10/-
- Cost of Application : Rs. 5/-
JNTUA MCA V Sem Regular/Supply Fee Notification 2023 Instructions
- Circular issued by JNTUA on 14-08-2023
- Applications are available at the office of the Principal and duly filled-in applications should be handed over in the college office along with necessary fee.
- Students registering for supplementary examinations have to register through the website https://jntuastudentportal.ac.in. So, Students no need to go college for registration purposes.
- The detailed instructions and help guide for registration is available in the university website www.jntua.ac.in under the examinations tab.
- No student is allowed for laboratory examinations without Hall Ticket.
- Hall tickets will be issued only to the eligible candidates who fulfill the academic requirements of the University.
- Principals are requested to verity the eligibility of the registration for examination in respect of malpractice/court cases/credits.
- The Principals are requested to inform the students that mere payment of examination fee does not guarantee eligibility for appearing for examinations.
- Detailed timetables will be notified in the website www.jntua.ac.in under “Examinations”.
JNTUA MCA V Sem Regular/Supply Exam TimeTables
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Updates