JNTUA MCA 6th semester results 2022: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anathapuram has conducted the JNTUA MCA Examination for the 6th semester regular and supply of R17/ R14 / R09 Regulation on August 2022. So students who are attempted the JNTUA MCA 6th sem Exams 2022 and waiting to checks the JNTUA MCA 6th Sem results 2022 information or jntua 6th Semester MCA Exams results dates are updated below. JntuFastResults provided an update to date jntua MCA 6th semester regular examination results August 2022 and jntua MCA 6th semester Supply examination results August 2022.
JNTUA MCA 6th semester results 2022:
JNTUA MCA VI Semester Supply Exams Results – 2022:
|Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anathapuram
|JNTUA MCA III Semester Regular/Supply Results August 2022.
|Released on 18th Sept 2022
JNTUA 6th Semester MCA Results 2022
- MCA VI Semester Supplementary Examinations August 2022 (For 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 Regular And 2019 Lateral Entry Admitted Batches Only)
HOW To Check JNTUA MCA 6th Results 2022:
- Candidates can check the JNTUA MCA 6th semster Results from the official website or from the link which we are given in below.
- Click on the respected “JNTUA MCA Results Link”.
- Its open on new tab and enter Your Hall ticket Number and hit on Submit Button.
- Now save or take the printout for further references.
JNTUA MCA 6th Semester Regular/supply examination Results August 2022:
JNTUA MCA 6th semester R17 Regular & Supply Examination Results August 2022 — Results link ( Released on 20th Sept 2022)
JNTUA MCA 6th Semester Regular/supply examination Results August 2021:
JNTUA MCA 6th semester R17 Regular & Supply Examination Results August 2021 — Results link ( Released on 24th June 2021)
JNTUA MCA 6th semester R09 Supply Examination Results August 2021 — Results link
RC, CV & PCA Notification Issued For:
- There is no recounting for laboratory external
- The processing fee for recounting (non-refundable) for each theory external is Rs.100/-
- The fee for challenge valuation is Rs. 10,000/- per subject
- The fee for photocopy of answer scripts is Rs. 1500/- per subject
How To Apply for JNTUA MCA RC/RV/CV Procedure:
Here those students are not satisfied above results you have a chance to get extra marks by applying for any one of those for Recounting/Challenge Valuation/PhotoCopy Answer Scripts. Here you can check the full information and procedure for applying.
Check More Latest Updates