JNTUA MCA 1st Sem Exam Fee Notification 2022: MCA I Semester Supplementary Examinations March 2022 (For 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020 Admitted Batches only) and The students appearing for the above examinations commencing from March 2022 are informed that the applications will be received as per the time schedule is given below.
JNTUA MCA I Sem Regular/Supply Exam Notification March 2022
JNTUA MCA 1st Supply Exam Fee Information 2022
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anthapuram|
|Examination||JNTUA MCA 1st Sem Fee Notification|
|Category||jntua Exam Fee Notification|
|Status||Released on 13th April 2022|
JNTUA I Sem MCA Supply Exam 2022- Eligibility
The Students appearing for the above examinations commencing from March 2022 are informed that the applications will be received as per the time schedule given below:
- JNTUA MCA I Year I Semester Supplementary Examinations March 2022 [For 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020 Admitted Batches Only]
JNTUA MCA 1st Sem Regular/Supplementary Exam Fee Dates March 2022
Candidates appearing for the above examinations commencing from 16th May 2022 are informed that the applications will be received as per the time schedule given below:
|Examination Registration||Last Dates|
|Without Late Fee||25-04-2022|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 100/-||27-04-2022|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 1000/-||29-04-2022|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 3000/-||02-05-2022|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 5000/-||05-05-2022|
JNTUA MCA 1st Sem Regular/Supplementary Examination Fee Payment Details:
- Whole Examination: Rs. 900/-
- Memorandum of Marks: Rs. 10/-
- Cost of Application: Rs. 5/-
JNTUA MCA 1st Sem Regular/Supply Fee Notification March 2022 – Instructions
- Applications are available at the office Of the Principal and duly filled-in applications should be handed over in the college office along with the necessary fee.
- Hall tickets will be issued only to the eligible candidates who fulfil the academic requirements Of the University.
- Applications for supplementary examinations should be submitted along With attested photocopies of marks sheets pertaining to earlier attempts made by the student.
- Principals have requested to verify the eligibility of the registration for examination in respect Of malpractice/court cases/credits.
- The Principals are requested to inform the students that mere payment Of the examination fee does not guarantee eligibility for appearing for examinations.
- Detailed timetables will be notified on the website www.jntua.ac. under “Examinations”.
- For the students due date to submit the registration forms at the college exam branch is one day before the ‘last date’.
JNTUA MCA 1st Sem Regular / Supply Exam TimeTables 2022
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Updates