JNTUA MCA 1st Sem Exam Fee Notification 2023: MCA I Semester Supplementary Examinations Feb 2023 (For 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021 Admitted Batches Only) and The students appearing for the above examinations commencing from Feb 2023 are informed that the applications will be received as per the time schedule is given below.
JNTUA MCA 1st Sem Regular/Supply Exam Notification Feb 2023
JNTUA MCA 1st Supply Exam Fee Information 2023
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anthapuram|
|Examination||JNTUA MCA 1st Sem Fee Notification|
|Category||jntua Exam Fee Notification|
|Status||Released on 3rd Feb 2023|
JNTUA I Sem MCA Supply Exam 2023- Eligibility
The Students appearing for the above examinations commencing from Feb 2023 are informed that the applications will be received as per the time schedule given below:
- MCA I Semester Regular/Supplementary Examinations March 2023 ( For 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022 Admitted Batches Only)
JNTUA MCA 1st Sem Regular/Supplementary Exam Fee Dates Feb 2023
Candidates appearing for the above examinations commencing from 06-03-2023 are informed that the applications will be received as per the time schedule given below:
|Examination Registration||Last Dates|
|Without Late Fee||16-02-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 100/-||20-02-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 1000/-||22-02-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 3000/-||24-02-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 5000/-||05-03-2023|
JNTUA MCA 1st Sem Regular/Supplementary Examination Fee Payment Details:
- For Whole Examination [For Regular] : Rs. 900/-
- Each Theory/Practical Subject [For Supplementary] : Rs. 600/-
- Marks Memorandum : Rs.10/-
- Cost of Application : Rs. 5/-
JNTUA MCA 1st Sem Regular/Supply Fee Notification Feb 2023 – Instructions
- Applications are available at the office Of the Principal and duly filled-in applications should be handed over in the college office along with the necessary fee.
- Hall tickets will be issued only to the eligible candidates who fulfil the academic requirements Of the University.
- Applications for supplementary examinations should be submitted along With attested photocopies of marks sheets pertaining to earlier attempts made by the student.
- Principals have requested to verify the eligibility of the registration for examination in respect Of malpractice/court cases/credits.
- The Principals are requested to inform the students that mere payment Of the examination fee does not guarantee eligibility for appearing for examinations.
- Detailed timetables will be notified on the website www.jntua.ac. under “Examinations”.
- For the students due date to submit the registration forms at the college exam branch is one day before the ‘last date’.
Download Official Notification
- To conduct Laboratory Regular/Supplementary examinations from 27-02-2023 to 04-03-2023
JNTUA MCA 1st Sem Regular / Supply Exam TimeTables 2023
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Updates