JNTUA MCA 1st Sem Exam Fee Notification: MCA I Semester Supplementary Examinations Oct/November 2020 (For 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 admitted batches only) and The students appearing for the above examinations commencing from 08-10-2020 are informed that the applications will be received as per the time schedule is given below.
JNTUA MCA I Sem Regular/Supply Exam Notification Nov 2020
JNTUA MCA 1st Supply Exam Fee Information 2020
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anthapuram|
|Examination||JNTUA MCA 1st Sem Fee Notification|
|Category||jntua Exam Fee Notification|
|Status||Released on 17th Sept 2020|
JNTUA I Sem MCA Supply Exam 2020 – Eligibility
The Students appearing for the above examinations commencing from 08.10.2020 are informed that the applications will be received as per the time schedule given below:
- I Semester (For 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019 admitted batches only)
JNTUA MCA 1st Sem Exam Fee Dates:
1. Without Late Fee : 26-09-2020
2. With Late Fee of Rs. 100/- : 28-09-2020
3. With Late Fee of Rs.1000/- : 30-09-2020
4. With Late Fee of Rs.3000/- : 03-10-2020
5. With Late Fee of Rs.5000/- : 05-10-2020
JNTUA MCA 1-1 Sem Regular/Supply Examination Fee Payment Details:
1. Each Theory/Practical Subject [For Supplementary] : Rs. 600/-
2. Memorandum of Marks: Rs. 10/-
3. Cost of Application: Rs. 5/-
JNTUA MCA 1st Sem Regular/Supply Fee Notification Nov 2020 – Instructions
- Applications are available at the office Of the Principal and duly filled-in applications should be handed over in the college office along with the necessary fee.
- Hall tickets will be issued only to the eligible candidates who fulfil the academic requirements Of the University.
- Applications for supplementary examinations should be submitted along With attested photocopies of marks sheets pertaining to earlier attempts made by the student.
- Principals have requested to verify the eligibility of the registration for examination in respect Of malpractice/court cases/credits.
- The Principals are requested to inform the students that mere payment Of examination fee does not guarantee eligibility for appearing for examinations.
- Detailed timetables will be notified in the website www.jntua.ac.in under “Examinations”.
- For the students due date to submit the registration forms at the college exam branch is one day before the ‘last date’.
JNTUA MCA I Sem Regular/Supply Exam TimeTables
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below. MAIL US AT ANY TIME: JNTUFASTRESULT@GMAIL.COM OUR TEAM WILL GIVE REPLY TO YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Check More Updates