JNTUA MCA 1st Sem Exam Fee Notification 2021: MCA I Semester Supplementary Examinations Nov 2021 (For 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020 Admitted Batches only) and The students appearing for the above examinations commencing from Nov 2021 are informed that the applications will be received as per the time schedule is given below.
JNTUA MCA I Sem Regular/Supply Exam Notification Nov 2021
JNTUA MCA 1st Supply Exam Fee Information 2021
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anthapuram|
|Examination||JNTUA MCA 1st Sem Fee Notification|
|Category||jntua Exam Fee Notification|
|Status||Released on 3rd July 2021|
JNTUA I Sem MCA Supply Exam 2021- Eligibility
The Students appearing for the above examinations commencing from 22-11-2021 are informed that the applications will be received as per the time schedule given below:
- JNTUA MCA I Year I Semester Supplementary Examinations November/December 2021 [For 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020 Admitted Batches Only]
JNTUA MCA 1st Sem Regular/Supplementary Exam Fee Dates Nov 2021:
Candidates appearing for the above examinations commencing from 22-11-2021 are informed that the applications will be received as per the time schedule given below:
- Examinations to commence from 22-11-2021
- Last date for examination registration is 10-11-2021
JNTUA MCA 1st Sem Regular/Supplementary Examination Fee Payment Details:
- Whole Examination: Rs. 900/-
- Memorandum of Marks: Rs. 10/-
- Cost of Application: Rs. 5/-
JNTUA MCA 1st Sem Regular/Supply Fee Notification Nov 2021 – Instructions
- Applications are available at the office Of the Principal and duly filled-in applications should be handed over in the college office along with the necessary fee.
- Hall tickets will be issued only to the eligible candidates who fulfil the academic requirements Of the University.
- Applications for supplementary examinations should be submitted along With attested photocopies of marks sheets pertaining to earlier attempts made by the student.
- Principals have requested to verify the eligibility of the registration for examination in respect Of malpractice/court cases/credits.
- The Principals are requested to inform the students that mere payment Of the examination fee does not guarantee eligibility for appearing for examinations.
- Detailed timetables will be notified on the website www.jntua.ac. under “Examinations”.
- For the students due date to submit the registration forms at the college exam branch is one day before the ‘last date’.
JNTUA MCA 1st Sem Regular / Supply Exam TimeTables 2021
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Updates