Sub: JNTUA-EB-MCA-VI Sem-Project Viva-Voce-Certain instructions-Regd. COCO
You are requested to follow the instructions given below, regarding the Project Viva-Voce Examination:
1. The last date for registration of MCA VI sem (R17) Reg & Supplementary & MCA VI sem (ROQ) Supplementary examination is 31.08.2021. (i.e. Tuesday).
2. Only students who have successfully completed the pre-submission seminar are eligible for Project Viva-Voce Examination.
3. The candidate should have satisfied the attendance requirement of all the courses (theory and practical courses of I Semester to V semester).
4. The External Examiner for the viva-voce examination will be nominated by the University.
5. The registration fee for the viva-voce examination is Rs. 1510.00 per student and the college is permitted to deduct an amount of Rs. 1000.00 per student. (Rs. 10/- towards marks memo)
6. The remaining amount of Rs.510.00 has to be paid to the University in the form of Challan/Online transfer into Power Jyothi Account, SBI, JNTUEC Branch (A/c No.: 32950804752, IFSC: SBIN0002723) or Power Jyothi Account, Union Bank, JNTUEC Branch,
(Account.No.225410100000131, IFSC: UBIN0822540).
7. The receipts/Challans should be submitted for account verification purposes.
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Latest Updates.