JNTUA Procedure to apply for Provisional Certificate (PC) in Tatkal Scheme
1. Provisional Certificate application signed by the college Principal
2. Consolidated Marks Memo certified by the concerned college Principal
3. The candidate has to apply for Provisional Certificate in the prescribed format along with the following enclosures. The application has to be submitted in the University Examination branch along with a DD for Rs. 3,000/- drawn in the name of The Registrar, JNTU Anantapur, payable at Ananthapuramu.
4. Attested (attested by the college principal) photocopies of SSC, all marks memos of all semesters and result statement final semester downloaded from result portal is to be enclosed along with each application.
5. Filled in undertaking form [Only for B.Tech students who want to leave 1 or 2 subjects under exemption rule to get the PC, CMM].
6. Xerox copy of any ID card issued by the Government for Mother Name proof (attested by the college Principal) should be enclosed.
Download Provisional Certificate application form Here
Download CMM Application Form Here
Download SBI Challan Form Here
Download Andhra Bank Challan Form Here
Undertaking Form [For R07 & R05]
Undertaking Form [For R09: 2014 Pass outs]
Undertaking Form [For R09: 2013 Pass outs]
The Provisional Certificate will be made ready within 24 hours (one working day) after submission. The concerned student can take the Provisional Certificate after producing his College identity card.