JNTUA Pharm.D 1st Year Exams Notification Feb 2023: jntu- Ananthapur has released the exam notification for all semesters under jntua regulations. The students who are studying under JNTUA Pharm.D/Pharm.D(PB) 1st Semester Regular & Supply Exam Notification has been released. so, in below we will give information regarding all semester JNTUA Pharm.D Regular & Supply Exam Notification Feb 2023 are given below.
JNTUA Pharm.D 1st Year Exams Notification Feb 2023
JNTUAPharm.D 1st Year Exam Fee Information 2023
|University||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Anthapuram|
|Examination||JNTUA Pharm.D 1st Year Sem Fee Notification|
|Category||jntua Exam Fee Notification|
|Status||Released on 3rd Feb 2023|
JNTUA 1st Year Pharm.D Exam Fee Notification – Eligibility:
- JNTUA Pharm.D 1st Year Advanced Supplementary Examinations (February/March 2023) – For 2021 and after 2011 Admitted Batches Only
- JNTUA Pharm.D (PB) 1st Year Advanced Supplementary Examinations (February/March 2023) – For 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021 Admitted Batches Only
JNTUA Pharm.D & (PB) 1st Semester Exam Fee Dates
Candidates appearing for the above examinations commencing from 20-02-2023 are informed that the applications will be received as per the time schedule given below:
|Examination Registration||Last Dates|
|Without Late Fee||08-02-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 100/-||10-02-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 1000/-||14-02-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 3000/-||16-02-2023|
|With Late Fee of Rs. 5000/-||19-02-2023|
JNTUA Pharm.D Advance Supply Examination Fee Payment Details:
- For the Whole Examination: Rs. 950/- [For Regular Only]
- Each Theory/Practical Subject: Rs. 600/- [For Supplementary]
- Marks Memorandum: Rs.10/-
- Cost of Application: Rs. 5/-
- To conduct advanced supplementary laboratory examinations from 13-02-2023 to 17-02-2023.
- Circular issued by JNTUA on 02-02-2023
Share this Information to all your Friends & Your Social Media Groups & Whatsapp Groups. Don’t Forget to Email Subscribe & Like Facebook Page
- The examination dates will be intimated later on the website www.jntuo.oc.in under ‘Examinations’
- Hall tickets will be issued only to the eligible candidates who fulfil the academic requirements of the University.
- Applications for supplementary examinations should be submitted along with attested photocopies of marks sheets pertaining to earlier attempts made by the student.
- Principals have requested to verify the eligibility of the registration for examination in respect of malpractice/court cases/credits.
- The Principals are requested to inform the students that mere payment of examination fee does not guarantee eligibility for appearing for examinations’
JNTUA Pharm.D 1st Year / Pharm.d (PB) Notification Feb 2023:
JNTUA Pharm.D 1st Sem Advance Supply Exams Fee Notification Feb 2023 – Download Now
JNTUA Pharm.D(PB) 1st Sem Advance Supply Exams Fee Notification Feb 2023 – Download Now
If You Have Any Queries/ Suggestions / Doubts/ Complaints, Feel Free To Comment Below.
Check More Updates